Posted on 2007-07-22. By anonymous.
Publisher: Althos Publishing
Paperback: 48 pages
Data: October 2003
Description: This book explains the different types of mobile telephone technologies and systems from 1st generation analog to 3rd generation digital broadband. It describes the basics of how they operate, the different types of wireless voice, data and information services, key commercial systems, and typical revenues/costs of these services.
Mobile telephone technologies, systems, and services have dramatically changed over the past 2 years. New technology capabilities and limited restrictions (deregulation) are allowing existing systems to offer new services. Many of these new services compete with other types of wireless systems that have not experienced significant competition.
While new competition has provided lower cost services for consumers, it means a rapidly changing marketplace for the wireless industry. Some of these changes include the increase in mobile telephone customers from 300 million to 1.3 billion customers within 5 years and the shift of focus from adding new voice customers to providing advanced services such as data transfer, web browsing, and software downloads.
The types of services that mobile telephone systems can offer vary depending on the technologies, devices, and the services selected by customers. This book discusses the different types of systems including 1st, 2nd, 2.5, and third generation wireless (3G). Some of the most important topics featured are:
?Simple descriptions and diagrams of analog and digital mobile telephone systems
?The key types of wireless services and which types of mobile telephone systems can offer them
?The approximate usage fees for mobile telephone services
?The market numbers and trends for mobile subscribers
?How each mobile telephone system continues to change to offer new services and better compete against other mobile telephone technologies.
?What are the key applications driving the mobile telephone market growth.
?What are the next steps in mobile telephone systems such as 4G
?| Download - (0.3 Mb)
- Ebooks list page : 1140
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems: 1G, 2G, 2.5G, and 3G Technologies and Services
- 2009-05-23Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems, 1G, 2G, 2.5G, and 3G Technologies and Services (Repost)
- 2007-07-14Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems: 1G, 2G, 2.5G, and 3G Technologies and Services
- 2007-06-01Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems 1G 2G 2 5G and 3G Wireless Technologies and Services
- 2007-05-27Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems: 1G, 2G, 2.5G, and 3G Technologies and Services
- 2007-06-24Introduction To Mobile Telephone Systems:1G, 2G, 2.5G (2004)
- 2007-06-01Mobile Telephone Systems 1G 2G 2 5G and 3G Wireless Technologies and Services
- 2019-12-23Introduction to Mobile Network Engineering: GSM, 3G-WCDMA, LTE and the Road to 5G
- 2018-10-01Introduction to Mobile Network Engineering GSM, 3G-WCDMA, LTE and the Road to 5G
- 2018-08-11Introduction to Mobile Network Engineering GSM, 3G-WCDMA, LTE and the Road to 5G
- 2018-08-08Introduction to Mobile Network Engineering: GSM, 3G-WCDMA, LTE and the Road to 5G
- 2012-01-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition - Committee On Pre-Milestone A Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review And Benefits For Future Air Force Systems Ac
- 2011-09-02An Introduction to Hybrid Dynamical Systems (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, 251)
- 2011-08-19Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition
- 2009-09-25Mobile Antenna Systems Handbook (Artech House Antennas and Propagation Library)
- 2008-05-31Mobile Database Systems (Wiley Series on Parallel and Distributed Computing)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Introduction to Telephones and Telephone Systems Third Edition (Artech House Telecommunications Library) (Artech House Communications Library)
- 2011-11-17Introduction to Electrical Power Systems by Mohamed E. El-Hawary
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011"Introduction to Electrical Power Systems" by Mohamed E. El-Hawary
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.