Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Created by Braco Pobric | Video: 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 02:33 H/M | Lec: 27 | 2.07 GB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
Learn a little known research of Positive Psychology and the Practical Tools to Become Happier and Even More Successful.
What you'll learn
February 2019 Course Updated to Improve Your Learning Experience
Learn about Science of Happiness
Apply the researched based tools to become even happier
Understand happiness models and apply it immediately in their life
Improve relationships with significant other, family members, friends, coworkers and even strangers
Apply little known secrets to happiness to improve their life and the life of folks around them
Go deeper - Only for those really interested in this science - learn so much about it by reading ton of research papers provided in this program
No prior knowledge of psychology is necessary
No preparation for the program is required
Come Open Minded to Learn about this new Science and Research that you may or may not even agree with
Writing device: pen and paper (or journal) or electronic writing device
Printer: Print Research Papers and Additional Material Provided here for your current future reference
The research shows that happy people are successful. Lets work on your success!!
In this course, you will learn:
Apply the tools and secrets that are scientifically proven to increase our happiness level and improve overall wellbeing
What Positive Psychology - Science of Happiness - is and what is not
What is happiness and how to become happier using the scientifically proven methods
How to start any new habit or change the existing
7 Tools to help you change any habit
Why and how gratitude can help you become happier and more successful
Empathy and Happiness - Mirror Neurons and how we are built to help others
Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Standards and when completed you will be eligible to receive Accredited Certificate with 10 CPD / CE Hours.
CPD / CE is beneficial for employees' career progression and advancement. CPD research confirmed that for anyone hoping to get promoted, or wanting to specialize in a different area, demonstrating their learning agility and dedication to CPD / CE can make a substantive difference. In real terms, this means that Accredited Certificate contributes to achieving higher salaries. For employees, CPD / CE helps them keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. It also ensures that the professional standard of their qualifications and registrations is maintained. Furthermore, it contributes to their professional sense of direction. Completing CPD / CE helps build their confidence and credibility, allows them to showcase their achievements and equips them with tools to cope positively with change.
Who this course is for?
Students willing to learn about Science behind happiness
Participants interested in Psychology
People willing to take action to become happier
Looking to improve relationships
Looking to set and achieve goals while learning and trying new Goal Techniques
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41111
- 2019-07-29Introduction to Positive Psychology Accredited Certification
- 2019-03-01Positive Psychology & Habits Accredited Certification 10 CE
- 2019-08-13Positive Psychology Certification Live Well and Work Well
- 2019-08-09Positive Psychology Certification Live Well and Work Well
- 2019-08-07Positive Psychology Certification Live Well and Work Well
- 2012-09-26The Positive Psychology of Buddhism and Yoga: Paths to A Mature Happiness - Removed
- 2011-12-30The Positive Psychology of Buddhism and Yoga, 2nd Edition: Paths to A Mature Happiness - Removed
- 2011-10-21An Introduction to Cognitive Psychology: Processes and Disorders - Removed
- 2011-09-08The Positive Psychology of Buddhism and Yoga: Paths to A Mature Happiness - Removed
- 2011-08-11An Introduction to Cognitive Psychology: Processes and Disorders - Removed
- 2011-05-28Introduction to Learning Positive Psychology - Harvard Open Course
- 2019-11-07Introduction to Clinical Psychology An Evidence Based Approach
- 2019-10-26The Ultimate Positive Psychology Habits Mastery Course
- 2019-10-12The Positive Psychology of Synchronicity: Enhance Your Mental Health with the Power of Coincidence 2019
- 2019-09-28Introduction to the CISSP Security Certification (Updated)
- 2019-09-16Magic Of Positive Psychology In Problem Solving
- 2019-09-14Happy You Positive Psychology To Increase Your Happiness
- 2019-08-25Introduction to Clinical Psychology An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2019-08-23Introduction to the CISSP Security Certification (Updated)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.