Posted on 2019-12-04, by rizentrop.
In this book, all physical laws are derived from a small number of invariant integrals which express the conservation of energy, mass, or momentum. This new approach allows us to unify the laws of theoretical physics, to simplify their derivation, and to discover some novel or more universal laws. Newton's Law of gravity is generalized to take into account cosmic forces of repulsion, Archimedes' principle of buoyancy is modified for account of the surface tension, and Coulomb's Laws for rolling friction and for the interaction of electric charges are substantially repaired and generalized. For postgraduate students, lecturers and researchers.
- Ebooks list page : 41993
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Path Integrals in Physics: Volume I Stochastic Processes and Quantum Mechanics
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Path Integrals in Physics by A Demichev
- 2009-05-04Path Integrals in Physics Volume 2: Quantum Field Theory, Statistical Physics & Other Modern Applications (repost)
- 2009-05-04Path Integrals in Physics Volume 1: Stochastic Process & Quantum Mechanics
- 2007-06-13Path Integrals in Physics Volume II Quantum Field Theory Statistical Physics and Modern Applications
- 2007-06-13Path Integrals in Physics Volume I Stochastic Processes and Quantum Mechanics
- 2007-06-01Path Integrals in Physics Volume I Stochastic Processes and Quantum Mechanics - Removed
- 2019-06-25Path Integrals in Quantum Mechanics, Statistics, and Polymer Physics, and Financial Markets
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Functional Integrals and Collective Excitations (Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Path Integrals in Quantum Mechanics, Statistics, and Polymer Physics, and Financial Markets, Third Edition
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Feynman Path Integrals: Proceedings of the International Colloquium Held in Marseille, May 1978 (Lecture Notes in Physics) (English and French Edition) - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Functional Integrals in Quantum Field Theory and Statistical Physics (Mathematical Physics and Applied Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Equivariant Cohomology and Localization of Path Integrals (Lecture Notes in Physics Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Inside Interesting Integrals: A Collection of Sneaky Tricks, Sly Substitutions, and Numerous Other Stupendously Clever, Awesomely Wicked, and ... (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Path Integrals in Quantum Mechanics, Statistics, Polymer Physics, and Financial Markets (World Scientific)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Path Integrals and Quantum Anomalies (The International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Classical and Quantum Dynamics: From Classical Paths to Path Integrals (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Path Integrals and Anomalies in Curved Space (Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.