Investigative Science Learning Environment: When Learning Physics Mirrors Doing Physics (Iop Concise Physics)
Posted on 2020-01-03, by books_lover.
The goal of this book is to introduce a reader to a new philosophy of teaching and learning physics - Investigative Science Learning Environment, or ISLE (pronounced as a small island). ISLE is an example of an "intentional" approach to curriculum design and learning activities (MacMillan and Garrison 1988 A Logical Theory of Teaching: Erotetics and Intentionality). Intentionality means that the process through which the learning occurs is as crucial for learning as the final outcome or learned content. In ISLE, the process through which students learn mirrors the practice of physics.
- Ebooks list page : 42331
- 2011-07-08Learning Science Through Computer Games and Simulations
- 2020-12-29The Science of Learning Physics
- 2021-11-19Intro to Python for Computer Science and Data Science Learning to Program with AI, Big Data and The Cloud, Global Edition
- 2020-05-19Data Science, Learning by Latent Structures, and Knowledge Discovery (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization)
- 2019-12-28Navigating the Changing Landscape of Formal and Informal Science Learning Opportunities
- 2019-12-10Heart of the Matter: Key concepts in cardiovascular science (Learning Materials in Biosciences)
- 2019-05-10Social Science Learning in Schools Perspective and Challenges
- 2019-03-18Social Science Learning in Schools Perspective and Challenges
- 2019-01-24Portable Technologies Science Learning in Context - Removed
- 2019-01-15Navigating the Changing Landscape of Formal and Informal Science Learning Opportunities - Removed
- 2019-01-11Portable Technologies Science Learning in Context - Removed
- 2019-01-11Navigating the Changing Landscape of Formal and Informal Science Learning Opportunities
- 2019-01-06Portable Technologies Science Learning in Context
- 2018-12-24Navigating the Changing Landscape of Formal and Informal Science Learning Opportunities
- 2018-11-23Thinking Practices in Mathematics and Science Learning
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Inquiry Science Learning - Perspectives & Practices (1-4 Series)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Science Learning and Instruction: Taking Advantage of Technology to Promote Knowledge Integration
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Learning Physics Modeling with PhysX
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Algebraic Mind: Integrating Connectionism and Cognitive Science (Learning, Development, and Conceptual Change)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.