Posted on 2021-04-01, by nokia241186.
English | November 19th, 2020 | ISBN: 0241457238 | 229 pages | True EPUB | 0.50 MB
'This book presents a salient truth: every investor - no matter how large or small - has the power to help address our climate crisis and build a more sustainable world. Together, we can and must act now' Al Gore, former Vice President of the United States
'Everyone's savings account and pension can meaningfully contribute. Ross tells us how in this clear, easy to understand yet transformative book' Christiana Figueres, Founding Partner, Global Optimism and Former Executive Secretary, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
'I can't imagine a more important book at the moment. A detailed, action-oriented guide on how to make our money matter and save us and the planet we live on' Richard Curtis, Writer, Director, Co-Founder of Red Nose Day and UN Sustainable Development Goals Advocate
Investing responsibly is one of the most powerful ways that you can fight climate change.
No longer a niche sector for rebel fund managers, conscious investing has the potential to raise huge sums of money to the companies and organisations on the front line fighting the climate crisis and make investors positive returns in the process.
In this essential introduction to green investing, Alice Ross shows you how you can turn your savings and pensions, however big or small, into a force for change. You will learn:
• Which sectors are leading the charge by developing cutting-edge solutions; from smart farming to renewable energy
• How to cut through 'alphabet soup' jargon and identify 'greenwashing'
• The ways you can maximise your economic power and hold those you're investing in to account
'Changing the way that we invest is one of the most powerful levers we have for solving climate change. This hugely interesting and immensely practical book not only explains why changing how we invest is so critically important but also provides a set of powerful tools for actually doing it' Rebecca Henderson, John and Natty McArthur University Professor at Harvard University and author of Reimagining Capitalism
'Explains the power you have, through your investment choices, to accelerate the path toward a sustainable clean energy future. Read this book and be empowered to create a better future for the planet' Michael Mann, Distinguished Professor, Penn State University, author of The New Climate War
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47043
- 2019-06-26Beat the Bots How Your Humanity Can Future-Proof Your Tech Sales Career
- 2021-04-15Change Your World Workbook: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Difference
- 2021-04-10Change Your World Workbook: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Difference
- 2021-04-09Change Your World Workbook: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Difference
- 2021-03-12Change Your World: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make A Difference
- 2021-02-15Change Your World: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make A Difference
- 2021-01-27Change Your World How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Difference [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-26Change Your World How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make A Difference
- 2021-01-02Change Your World: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Difference
- 2019-12-13Artificial Intelligence For Business: How Your Company Can Make More Profit with Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, and Deep Learning
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Tipping Point, How Little Things Can Make a Difference
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The Tipping Point, How Little Things Can Make a Difference
- 2020-02-22Advancing Equality: How Constitutional Rights Can Make a Difference Worldwide
- 2017-11-26[PDF] 77 Ways Your Family Can Make a Difference: Ideas and Activities for Serving Others
- 2021-01-10Enough How your food choices will save the planet
- 2021-03-03The Fund Industry: How Your Money is Managed, 2nd Edition
- 2021-02-12A Pocket Guide to Sustainable Food Shopping: How to Navigate the Grocery Store, Read Labels, and Help Save the Planet
- 2021-02-11The Fund Industry: How Your Money is Managed, 2nd Edition
- 2021-01-20The Fund Industry How Your Money is Managed, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.