Posted on 2020-05-13, by books_lover.
This book provides researchers and students with an understanding of the basic legal tenets of the Islamic finance industry, studying the real economic effects of those tenets using the tools of the modern economic theory. Split into four parts, the book begins with an introduction to the history and a legal framework for Islamic banking, covering typical Islamic financial products such as Sukuk and Takaful and examining the structure of Islamic financial institutions. It then analyzes and discusses the Miller-Modigliani Theorem, which is of direct relevance to Islamic banks which are prohibited to charge interest and often have to rely of profit-loss sharing agreements. Part III of the book introduces the reader to modern mechanism design theory, paying particular attention to optimal contracting under hidden action and hidden information, and final part of the book applies the tools of economic theory to understand performance of Islamic financial institutions such as Islamic banks
- Ebooks list page : 43598
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Islamic Finance in the Light of Modern Economic Theory
- 2017-03-11Islamic Finance in the Light of Modern Economic Theory
- 2012-03-14Terry Pratchett Discworld - The Light Fantastic - Removed
- 2012-03-12David Darom - The Great Collections: Modern Custom Knives
- 2019-12-25Blockchain, Fintech, and Islamic Finance: Building the Future in the New Islamic Digital Economy
- 2019-01-10Blockchain, Fintech, and Islamic Finance Building the Future in the New Islamic Digital Economy
- 2018-12-28Blockchain, Fintech, and Islamic Finance Building the Future in the New Islamic Digital Economy
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Statistics and the German State, 1900-1945: The Making of Modern Economic Knowledge (Cambridge Studies in Modern Economic History) [German]
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Behavioral Finance: Understanding the Social, Cognitive, and Economic Debates
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Madness and Modernism: Insanity in the Light of Modern Art, Literature, and Thought
- 2011-05-25Darwinism refuted: How the theory of evolution breaks down in the light of modern science
- 2010-09-25The Bible, The Qur'an and Science: The Holy Scriptures Examined in the Light of Modern Knowledge
- 2010-03-02Europe's Third World: The European Periphery in the Interwar Years (Modern Economic and Social History)
- 2009-09-25Statistics and the German State, 1900-1945: The Making of Modern Economic Knowledge
- 2020-06-25The Deficit Myth Modern Monetary Theory and the Birth of the People's Economy
- 2020-05-20The Deficit Myth: Modern Monetary Theory and How to Build a Better Economy
- 2019-12-12The Programming Approach and the Demise of Economics: Volume II: Selected Testimonies on the Epistemological 'Overturning' of Economic Theory and Policy
- 2012-05-18Modern Graph Theory
- 2020-04-25Forging Capitalism: Rogues, Swindlers, Frauds, and the Rise of Modern Finance (Yale Series in Economic and Financial History)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.