Posted on 2017-11-01, by manhneovn.
Isomorphic j 7;vascript Web Development: Universal j 7;vascript with React and Node by Konstantin Tarkus
English | 11 Oct. 2017 | ISBN: 1785889761 | ASIN: B01DWFRFVG | 226 Pages | AZW3 | 2.55 MB
Leverage the power of React and Node to build complete web applications in pure j 7;vascript
About This Book
Combine the ease of React in the front end with the power of Node at the back end to build robust apps in pure j 7;vascript
Get your hands dirty by building on an entire application throughout the course of the book
Become productive and save precious time by adopting isomorphic j 7;vascript programming techniques
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideally meant for intermediate web developers who are interested in building isomorphic applications using j 7;vascript.
What You Will Learn
Build on the client side with the awesomeness of React
Style your application effectively
Render the server side using React
Implement a GraphQL server based on Node, Express, and SQL
Fetch application data using Relay
Build an isomorphic router to use in the application
Deploy your application to a cloud host
Secure your application with a solid token-based authentication system
The latest trend in web development, Isomorphic j 7;vascript, allows developers to overcome some of the shortcomings of single-page applications by running the same code on the server as well as on the client. Leading this trend is React, which, when coupled with Node, allows developers to build j 7;vascript apps that are much faster and more SEO-friendly than single-page applications.
This book begins by showing you how to develop frontend components in React. It will then show you how to bind these components to back-end web services that leverage the power of Node. You'll see how web services can be used with React code to offload and maintain the application logic. By the end of this book, you will be able to save a significant amount of development time by learning to combine React and Node to code fast, scalable apps in pure j 7;vascript.
Style and approach
This step-by-step, example-based guide will get you acquainted with using React for the front end as well as back-end development.
- Ebooks list page : 33004
- 2019-03-02Pearson Front-End Web Development Using Angular 2 React And Backbone Js Livelessons Coding Dojo
- 2019-04-29Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
- 2019-04-10Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
- 2019-04-02Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
- 2019-03-31Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
- 2019-03-25Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
- 2019-03-24Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
- 2019-03-20Udemy - Create Chatbot For Website With React And Node Js
- 2019-03-10Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
- 2019-11-05Hands-On Web Development with React and GatsbyJS
- 2019-10-24Learning React: Functional Web Development with React and Redux
- 2019-09-30Learning React: Functional Web Development with React and Redux (Rev. 2)
- 2019-07-11Pro MERN Stack Full Stack Web App Development with Mongo, Express, React, and Node vol 2
- 2019-06-05Pro MERN Stack: Full Stack Web App Development with Mongo, Express, React, and Node vol 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.