Posted on 2020-05-19, by books_lover.
Christian A. Ullrich investigates the optimization potential of integrated supply chain scheduling approaches. Considering a company-internal supply chain, the author´s first research question is whether the results of integrating machine scheduling and vehicle routing are significantly better than those of classic decomposition approaches which break down the overall problem and solve the subproblems successively. The scope is then broadened to include the machine and transportation scheduling problems of two and more companies at consecutive supply chain stages. The last part of this dissertation addresses supply chain contracting issues.
- Ebooks list page : 43657
- 2013-10-07Issues in Supply Chain Scheduling and Contracting
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2012-10-16Environmental Issues in Supply Chain Management: New Trends and Applications
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2020-06-17A Roadmap to Green Supply Chains: Using Supply Chain Archaeology and Big Data Analytics
- 2020-04-29Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2020-04-29Supply Chain Management and Logistics in Construction: Delivering Tomorrow's Built Environment
- 2020-02-05Supply Chain Management and Business Performance: The VASC Model (Systems and Industrial Engineering - Robotics)
- 2019-12-23The Cloud-Based Demand-Driven Supply Chain (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- 2018-11-12The Cloud-Based Demand-Driven Supply Chain (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- 2018-11-12Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics From Farm to Fork
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Supply Chain Management and its Applications in Computer Science (Focus)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Demand-Driven Inventory Optimization and Replenishment: Creating a More Efficient Supply Chain (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Supply Chain Performance and Evaluation Models
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Logistics Operations, Supply Chain Management and Sustainability (EcoProduction)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Transport Logistics
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Advanced Analytics for Green and Sustainable Economic Development: Supply Chain Models and Financial Technologies (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Supply Chain Design and Management for Emerging Markets: Learning from Countries and Regions - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.