Posted on 2019-06-27, by voska89.
Norio Kambayashi, "Japanese Management in Change: The Impact of Globalization and Market Principles"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 443155095X | PDF | pages: 226 | 3.0 mb
Following the burst of the "economic bubble" in the 1990s, many Japanese companies were required to reform their management systems. Changes in corporate governance were widely discussed during that decade in studies on "Japanese management." These discussions have resulted in little progress, however, since Americanization became the dominant discourse concerning governance and the management system. There have been few studies conducted from an academic point of view on the internal aspects of organizations that practice traditional Japanese management theory.
This book examines how, and the degree to which, the development of market principles accompanying the advances of globalization has affected the traditional Japanese system. It focuses on four aspects of corporate management: management institutions, strategy, organization, and human resource management. The aggregation of the new management system in Japanese companies is regarded as a distinctive Japanese-style system of management. With emphasis on these four aspects, research was conducted on the basic structure of that system, following changes in the market, technology, and society. Further, specific functions of the basic structure of the Japanese-style management system were studied. Those findings are included here, along with a discussion and analysis of the direction of future changes.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40730
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Theory and Management of Collective Strategies in International Business: The Impact of Globalization on Japanese German Business Cooperations in Asia [German] - Removed
- 2011-11-18The Impact of Academic Research on Industrial Performance
- 2011-08-07The Impact of Academic Research on Industrial Performance
- 2009-12-21101 Ways Youth Can Change the World
- 2018-06-13Futurecast How Superpowers, Populations, and Globalization Will Change the Way You Live and Work
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Increasing Resilience to Climate Variability and Change: The Roles of Infrastructure and Governance in the Context of Adaptation (Water Resources Development and Management)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Globalization of Language and Culture in Asia: The Impact of Globalization Processes on Language
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Futurecast: How Superpowers, Populations, and Globalization Will Change the Way You Live and Work
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Scientific Discourse and the Rhetoric of Globalization: The Impact of Culture and Language
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Futurecast: How Superpowers, Populations, and Globalization Will Change the Way You Live and Work
- 2014-03-09The Impact of Globalization on the United States, 3 Volume Set (repost)
- 2014-02-02Globalization of Language and Culture in Asia: The Impact of Globalization Processes on Language
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2011-06-10The Impact of Globalization on the World's Poor: Transmission Mechanisms - Removed
- 2010-04-10Futurecast: How Superpowers, Populations, and Globalization Will Change the Way You Live and Work
- 2010-04-04The Impact of Globalization on the World's Poor: Transmission Mechanisms (Studies in Development Economics and Policy)
- 2010-03-18Vulnerability and Violence: The Impact of Globalization
- 2009-07-08The Impact of Globalization on the World's Poor: Transmission Mechanisms (Studies in Development Economics and Policy)
- 2009-06-21The Impact of Globalization on the United States, 3 Volume Set
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.