Jatropha, Challenges for a New Energy Crop: Volume 2: Genetic Improvement and Biotechnology (Repost)
Posted on 2014-05-22. By anonymous.
2013 | 616 Pages | ISBN: 1461449146 | PDF | 11 MB
Jatropha curcas or Physic Nut is a small tree (bush plant) that produces fruits under tropical climate. The fruits contained seed that are ~40% oil rich. This oil is excellent for biodiesel. The bush is a now new coming crop because it may cope with harsh environmental conditions such as semi-aridity and poor land. It is considered as one alternative for climate mitigation that does not compete with arable land normally dedicated to food crop and can be used to regain degraded land or fight desertification. This bush has been considered seriously by the international community only recently (~2006-2008), but worldwide scientists did an outstanding job to drawn Jatropha out of its semi-wild status and bring it on the industrial scene. Problems remains, but we have now a comprehensive picture of this crop and almost every technological challenged were addressed. From now, the job will have to concentrate on breeding in order to domesticate this species. Therefore, it is the right time to sum up worldwide contributions in a comprehensive book with a breeding looking to improve the chance of this plant to stabilize as a crop and to fulfil with the expectations that humans invested in it. A book with this perspective will help international community to give a step on. The book will be a broad and comprehensive look on Jatropha until the details since the book is being contributed by international experts worldwide that have already published works in the international press of Science. Illustrations, tables geographic maps, GPS location, etc are added by each contributors according to the feeling they have concerning what they think their contribution should be.
- Ebooks list page : 27067
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Jatropha, Challenges for a New Energy Crop: Volume 2: Genetic Improvement and Biotechnology
- 2014-05-30Jatropha, Challenges for a New Energy Crop: Volume 2: Genetic Improvement and Biotechnology
- 2014-01-09Jatropha, Challenges for a New Energy Crop: Volume 2: Genetic Improvement and Biotechnology
- 2019-11-27Jatropha, Challenges for a New Energy Crop: Volume 3: A Sustainable Multipurpose Crop
- 2011-09-14Crop Physiology: Applications for Genetic Improvement and Agronomy [Repost]
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2019-01-30Astrostatistical Challenges for the New Astronomy
- 2018-10-07Decision Making Support Systems Achievements and Challenges for the New Decade
- 2018-01-08[PDF] European Business: Policy Challenges for the New Commercial Environment
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Reinventing Fire: Bold Business Solutions for the New Energy Era
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Astrostatistical Challenges for the New Astronomy
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Stephen Roach on the Next Asia: Opportunities and Challenges for a New Globalization
- 2017-05-11Education In The Republic Of South Sudan: Status And Challenges For A New System (africa Human Devel...
- 2017-02-13[PDF] European Business: Policy Challenges for the New Commercial Environment
- 2014-04-21Stephen Roach on the Next Asia: Opportunities and Challenges for a New Globalization
- 2013-10-14Astrostatistical Challenges for the New Astronomy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.