Posted on 2020-09-17, updated at 2020-09-29, by predium.
Java Collections from basics to Advanced
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 5.25 GB | Duration: 15 section | 107 lectures | (11h 22m)
What you'll learn
Data Structures using collections
Java Collections framework
Concurrent or synchronized Collections
Arrays in Depth
Patience and zeal to Learn
BEST in Class course for Java Collections, underlying implementation of Data Structures used in Collections, Advanced Java Collections,Concurrent Collections, Java Generics , Java Lambda and Streams to deal with any kind of data.
This course will empower you to solve any data structure problem using Java.
This course will not only cover Java way to deal with data - Java Collection Framework and Advanced Java Collection APIs but also cover the Modern way of dealing with data in Java by covering Lambda and Streams APIs to make your life easier.
We will also explain the underlying data structure before coming to any collection implementation.
We will cover all the below topics in detail :
Arrays - Basics Java Construct all Data structures are directly indirectly built upon arrays
Generics - Type safe and reuable Collections would not have been possible without it.
Collections - Yeah! Most of the data structures Java already supplies in form of Collections.
Concurrent Collections - Collections in multi threading environment,
Lambda Expression - New Java way of writing code
Streams - Give sppeed to your collections and write clean and small code to do a lot of things.
01 -Arrays and Single D Arrays
03- Declaration and initialization,creation of Arrays
04- Playing with Syntax
05- Traversing Arrays,Length of Array
06- Types of Array based on elements it holds
07- Assigning and Reassigning Array Objects to Array References
08- Anonymous arrays
Collections - Deep Dive ... we have broken this into multiple sections.
01 - List interface
02 - Array Lists
03 - Linked Lists
04 - Vector
05 - Stack
06 - Cursors to travesrse the data...
Then we will cover set under collections...
01 - HashSet
02 - LinkedHashSet
03 - SortedSet
04 - NavigableSet
05 - TreeSet
05 - Comparable and Comparator
Then we will move to MAP - and this a very important we have explained this in very very detail ...
Belive me if you want to know a Data Structure make sure you know Map.... the complexity of searching and placing an element in Map is O(1).
In Map we will cover...
01-HashMap and its internal Working
02-Difference bw HashMap and HashTable
04 - IdentityHashMap
05 - WeakHashMap
06 - Sorted Map
07 - NavigableMap
08 - TreeMap
09- Summary Of Map
Then we will move to the next section ... Concurrent Collections... and this section is also very detailed..
01 Section Introduction
02 Need of Concurrent Collections
03 Concurrent Modification Exception
04 How Concurrent Collection Solved the problems
05 ConncurentHashMap Heirarchy and Methods
06 ConncurentHashMap internal Implementation
07 ConncurentHashMap in Multithreading Envoirnment Program Demo
09 CopyonWrite ArrayList
10 CopyOnWriteArrayList - Constctuctors and Methods
After That we will start Lambda Expression the efficient may to write code started in Java 8 , we will also show you how you will be able to simplify your collection code using ... Lambda..
01 - Lambda Introduction
02 - Write Lambda Expression
03 - Functinoal Interfaces
04 - Invoke Lambda
05-few more Examples of invoking Lambda
06 Lambda Summary
07 Lambda With Collections
08 comparator - Lambda
09 Sorting a List Without Lambda and With Lambda
10 predefined Functional Interfaces - Predicates
11 Predicates Example
15 Double Colun Operator Method reference
16 Double Colun Operator Constructor reference
After that we will start Streams i think the most important concept to learn if you are using Java 8 and Beyond, this can process your data not simply but efficiently.
01- Streams basics code to get familiar with Syntax
02- stream in Detail - Filter() and Map() Methods
04- More on Methods in Streams
05- More on Streams
06 - Parallel Streams
07 - Sequential vs Parallel streams performance Comparison
08- Summary Of Streams and what we learned
We will keep on covering Collections best Practice and common pitfalls
By End of this course you will start fall in Love in collections and with your data. You will also love Java's modern way of dealing with data using lambda and streams.
We have covered each and every topic in very much detail.
Last but not least : This course comes with a 30 days money back guarantee if it does not fit in your needs, and we are always available to answer your questions.
Who this course is for:
Students who wants Mater to Collections and Concurrent Collection in Java
Master Java Streams and Lambda
Master Data Structures using collections
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Ebooks list page : 44600
- 2020-09-29Java Collections from basics to Advanced
- 2020-09-17Java Collections from basics to Advanced
- 2020-09-09Gumroad - From Basics to Advanced 3D Sketching
- 2020-07-22Learn to Draw Mandala from Basics to Advanced
- 2020-07-12The Complete Software Engineering from Basics to Advanced (Updated 6/2020)
- 2020-07-11The Complete Java Programmer: From Scratch to Advanced
- 2020-07-11The Complete Java Programmer From Scratch to Advanced
- 2020-06-07Spring Framework Masterclass From Basics To Advanced
- 2020-05-16Spring Framework MasterClass from basics to advanced
- 2020-03-31Spring Framework MasterClass from basics to advanced
- 2020-03-05Spring Framework MasterClass - from basics to advanced
- 2020-03-02Spring Framework MasterClass - from basics to advanced
- 2020-02-26The Complete B2B Sales from Basics to Advanced
- 2020-02-25SharePoint Online from Scratch: Office 365 SharePoint from basics to advanced Ed 5
- 2020-02-03The Complete B2B Sales from Basics to Advanced
- 2019-03-18Neurovascular Imaging From Basics to Advanced Concepts - Removed
- 2019-03-12Neurovascular Imaging From Basics to Advanced Concepts - Removed
- 2019-03-05Neurovascular Imaging From Basics to Advanced Concepts
- 2018-10-06Complete Java Course from Basics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.