Posted on 2019-03-24, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 3 hour | Size: 1.69 GB
What you'll learn
How to create advanced Java programs from scratch.
How to make code concise and elegant.
How to be productive using shortcuts and the newest technologies.
How to write programs for all computing platforms at once.
How to write high quality code using professional coding conventions & best practices.
Access to a computer with an internet connection (Windows or macOS).
A passion and willingness to learn.
Hello and welcome to "JAVA - From Zero to Hero: Complete Java Course For Beginners". Great to see you are interested in Java - the #1 programming language in the world. With Java you can create high quality applications, games, and websites that will work on all platforms at once, whether it's Windows, macOS, Linux, Android etc. More than 3 billion devices run Java, so if you decided to start learning this wonderful programming language, you are on the right track.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Boris Zubchenko and I'll be your instructor in this course. I'm a freelancer developer and I've been working with Java for over 7 years. I have a lot of experience that I would like to share with you. That's why I created the most interactive course on the latest Java 11 (which was released in September 2018).
But what does the most interactive mean? This means that this course consists of well-structured lectures, with animations, transitions, visual effects and good real-world examples that will allow you not to be bored while watching lectures, to better understand the material and fully immerse yourself in learning Java. You will not find such interactivity anywhere else. Seriously, just watch a few free preview lectures and make sure that learning Java can be not only easy, but fun and interesting. Furthermore, animations and interactive elements can dramatically reduce the overall duration of the course, which means that this course is also the fastest way to learn Java. Thus, you will save a lot of time.
As soon as we begin - we'll get straight to the point. I know that, as a beginner programmer, you want to start writing code as soon as possible. That's why in this course won't be, for example, the history of Java and any unnecessary information. If you're interested that Java was developed by Sun Microsystems in 1995, you can always read this on Wikipedia. The aim of this course is to start writing code as soon as possible.
We will also use the best application development tool - IntelliJ IDEA. With its help, we can be more productive, writing code faster, using the so-called shortcuts. In this way, we can focus on writing the application logic and features, not the code itself. Furthermore, we will write high-quality code using best practices and conventions.
And so that you always keep up with the course, it contains more than 20 coding exercises and quizzes built into every section. They are structured in such way that if you were able to solve a coding exercise, you can be sure that you fully understood the covered material. Thus, you can always be certain that you are not stuck and will be able to move ahead with confidence. Furthermore, as soon as you learn the very basics, we will write together a simple but interesting game, step by step. This will allow you to face a real example of using Java. Getting started with Java can be tricky. But I'll do my best to make your way as smooth as possible. This course is designed to be well-suited for complete beginners to programming (no previous Java knowledge is assumed).
Also, a so-called summary file will be attached to each lecture in which you can find a brief summary of the covered material. In addition, you can download the source code for each lecture in order to review it on your own.
And now about what this course is not being. So, in this course Android will not be considered, as well as the creation of desktop application or databases. This course is about data processing. Here, you will learn how to create, process, and control data flows using Java programming language. At the end of the course, you will be ready to learn more complex technologies. In fact, it is even another advantage of this course, because after this you can, for example, choose the best Android course or the best course on any other technology. All roads will be open to you!
With this course, you will also get an access to the private Q&A Forums. There you can ask any question you are interested in. I will be there to help you if you are suddenly stuck somewhere. I guarantee friendly and fast support and will answer questions as soon as possible.
By the way, this course comes with a 30-days money back guarantee. If you do not like the course - you can always return 100% of the cost without any questions. This means that you don't risk anything!
So, an interactive course on the latest Java 11, coding exercises, quizzes, practice, friendly & fast support, finally 30-days money back guarantee. What are you waiting for? Enroll in this course. See you inside!
Who this course is for:
Beginners who have never programmed before. No previous Java knowledge is assumed.
- Ebooks list page : 39959
- 2019-03-25Java For Complete Beginners: From Zero To Hero
- 2019-03-24Java For Complete Beginners From Zero To Hero
- 2019-02-04PYTHON FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS FROM ZERO TO HERO IN PYTHON TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2017-05-28Python For Complete Beginners: From Zero To Hero In Python
- 2017-04-24Python for Complete Beginners: from zero to hero in Python
- 2017-04-24Python for Complete Beginners from zero to hero in Python
- 2017-04-23Python for Complete Beginners from zero to hero in Python
- 2019-07-14Udemy Nmap For Beginners From Zero To Hero
- 2019-03-17Mastery In Python - For Beginners From Zero To Hero !
- 2019-02-24Udemy - Nmap for Beginners - From Zero to Hero
- 2019-02-19Udemy - Nmap for Beginners - From Zero to Hero
- 2018-12-31Mastery in Python - For Beginners from Zero to Hero !
- 2018-12-19Mastery in Python - For Beginners from Zero to Hero !
- 2017-11-09C Programming For Beginners From Zero To Hero In C
- 2017-09-25c Programming for beginners - From Zero to Hero in c
- 2019-01-14Udemy - Java for Complete Beginners
- 2019-01-02Java for Complete Beginners Become Junior Java Developer
- 2018-12-21Java for Complete Beginners Become Junior Java Developer
- 2018-12-21Learn Byte Learn to Program with Java for Complete Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.