Tag: Solution Manual
Posted on 2013-04-25, by tactools.
Java Performance Tuning (2nd Edition) Jack Shirazi| Size : 1.08 MB
Performance has been an important issue for Java developers ever since the first version hit the streets. Over the years, Java performance has improved dramatically, but tuning is essential to get the best results, especially for J2EE applications. You can never have code that runs too fast.
Java Peformance Tuning, 2nd edition provides a comprehensive and indispensable guide to eliminating all types of performance problems. Using many real-life examples to work through the tuning process in detail, JPT shows how tricks such as minimizing object creation and replacing strings with arrays can really pay off in improving your code's performance.
Tuning J2EE applications bears many similarities to tuning J2SE apps, but important and specific considerations apply. For this reason, Java Performance Tuning, Second Edition includes four new chapters: a new chapter on J2EE application tuning in general followed by chapters on tuning JDBC, servlets and JSPs, and EJBs.
Java Performance Tuning offers common-sense advice about what to tune and what to leave alone, emphasizing techniques that provide big performance gains with minimal code restructuring. It gives you crucial guidance that helps you tune without destroying your program's architecture. Blindly changing things in an effort to make a program run faster is a great way to create buggy, unmaintainable code. Java Performance Tuning teaches you to work efficiently and effectively, resulting in code that is robust, maintainable, and fast.
Java Performance Tuning, Second Edition shows you how to:
- Create a performance plan
- Glean information about your program's behavior from profiling tools
- Identify bottlenecks before tuning
- Minimize the number of objects your program creates, particularly critical for J2EE applications
- Optimize the use of strings
- Avoid performance penalties from inefficient code
- Improve the behavior of loops and switches
- Optimize I/O behavior
- Use appropriate algorithms for sorting and other common tasks
- Use threads effectively
- Optimize the performance of distributed systems
- Speed up servlets and JSPs
- Structure JDBC usage efficiently
- Use effective design patterns to optimize EJB performance
Covers JDK 1.4
http://extabit.com/file/28ckfx4pv78s9/2013154145723_22176.rar ================================================================ http://rapidgator.net/file/ce4190d17851d4ef146b594ce00d1790/2013154145723_22176.rar.html ================================================================ http://uploaded.net/file/4kdvrx00/2013154145723_22176.rar
- Ebooks list page : 21994
- 2009-05-20Java Performance Tuning (2nd Edition) by Jack Shirazi
- 2007-08-27Java Performance Tuning (2nd Edition)
- 2007-07-07Java Performance Tuning (2nd Edition)
- 2013-12-02Java Performance Tuning - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Oracle Performance Tuning, 2nd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2007-06-13Java Performance Tuning 2nd ed.
- 2007-05-27Web Performance Tuning, 2nd Edition (O%27Reilly Internet)
- 2007-05-27System Performance Tuning, 2nd Edition (O%27Reilly System Administration)
- 2013-06-25Jack Shirazi, Java Performance Tuning (Repost)
- 2013-04-25Java Performance Tuning Shirazi, Jack
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2019-08-13Java Performance Tuning - Removed
- 2019-07-31Java Performance Tuning - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.