Posted on 2018-09-12, updated at 2019-03-24, by everest555.
$150 | HIGHEST RATED | Last Updated 7/2018
Duration: 21 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 7 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 32 Articles
The Missing Computer Science and Coding Interview Bootcamp
What Will I Learn?
Learn everything you need to ace difficult coding interviews
Master dozens of popular algorithms, including 6 sorting algorithms!
Implement 10+ data structures from scratch
Improve your problem solving skills and become a stronger developer
NO experience with data structures or computer science needed!
This course crams months of computer science and interview prep material into 20 hours of video. The content is based directly on last semester of my in-person coding bootcamps, where my students go on to land 6-figure developer jobs. I cover the exact same computer science content that has helped my students ace interviews at huge companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, and Facebook. Nothing is watered down for an online audience; this is the real deal ðŸ™‚ We start with the basics and then eventually cover "advanced topics" that similar courses shy away from like Heaps, Graphs, and Dijkstra's Shortest Path Algorithm.
I start by teaching you how to analyze your code's time and space complexity using Big O notation. We cover the ins and outs of Recursion. We learn a 5-step approach to solving any difficult coding problem. We cover common programming patterns. We implement popular searching algorithms. We write 6 different sorting algorithms: Bubble, Selection, Insertion, Quick, Merge, and Radix Sort. Then, we switch gears and implement our own data structures from scratch, including linked lists, trees, heaps, hash tables, and graphs. We learn to traverse trees and graphs, and cover Dijkstra's Shortest Path Algorithm.
Here's why this course is worth your time:
It's interactive - I give you a chance to try every problem before I show you my solution.
Every single problem has a complete solution walkthrough video as well as accompanying solution file.
I cover helpful "tips and tricks" to solve common problems, but we also focus on building an approach to ANY problem.
It's full of animations and beautiful diagrams!
Are you looking to level-up your developer skills? Sign up today!
Who is the target audience?
Anyone preparing for programming interviews
Anyone interested in improving their problem solving skills
Anyone looking to become a better developer!
Buy Premium Account For Download With Full Speed
- Ebooks list page : 37126
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- 2011-11-28Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2011-11-27Algorithms and Theory of Computation Handbook, Second Edition, Volume 2: Special Topics and Techniques (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Algorithms and Data Structures series) - Removed
- 2008-05-19Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2019-05-15Algorithms and Data Structures in C (2019)
- 2019-04-16Algorithms and Data Structures in C (2019)
- 2019-04-02Get Started with Algorithms and Data Structures in Swift 4
- 2019-03-24Algorithms and Data Structures in Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.