Junior Bonner The Making of a Classic with Steve McQueen and Sam Peckinpah in the Summer of 1971 [Au
Posted on 2019-02-01, by nokia241186.
Jeb Rosebrook, Stuart Rosebrook, Marshall Terrill, Nat Segaloff (Narrator), "Junior Bonner: The Making of a Classic with Steve McQueen and Sam Peckinpah in the Summer of 1971"
ASIN: B07LGDMBRH, ISBN: 1982623438 | 2019 | M4B@62 kbps | ~04:34:00 | 125 MB
"Junior Bonner is Jeb Rosebrook's masterpiece, subtly understated and richly rewarding. In 1972, it provided director Sam Peckinpah with a unique opportunity to return to his roots and deliver a portrayal of the modern American West. In this wonderfully written memoir, Rosebrook captures the creative conflicts that are inevitable as words become images. It depicts a classic confrontation between a talented young screenwriter and tyrannical director whose personal visions merge to make a classic motion picture. A must-read for anyone interested in the reality behind great moviemaking." (Garner Simmons, author of Peckinpah: A Portrait in Montage)
"Junior Bonner (1972) is the best rodeo film that's ever been made. It was the best script Sam ever got his hands on.... Junior Bonner is truer to the human element behind the sport than any other rodeo film. It's Sam's one Western film where the protagonists survive the transition - at least for another day. The wreck might still be coming for Junior Bonner another mile or so down the road. That was the story of Sam, too." (Max Evans, author of Goin' Crazy with Sam Peckinpah and All Our Friends)
"Without the pressure of being commercially successful, the film is one of McQueen's and Peckinpah's finest films, dealing with the human heart. The combination of deft performances, inspired writing and directing, and the authentic feel of the locations resulted in a rare experience. In the words of McQueen's next co-star Ali MacGraw, who proclaimed, 'Such a beautiful, perfect film!'" (Andrew Antoniades and Mike Siegel, authors of Steve McQueen: The Actor and His Films)
"Screenwriter Jeb Rosebrook's memoir about the making of the classic Steve McQueen film he penned, Junior Bonner, is infinitely more than a behind-the-scenes account of a great film. It's an inside-the-scenes account of a turning point in his own life, of a dangerous moment in the career of an aging movie star, of a transitional time when Hollywood briefly emulated the artistic ambitions and creative reach of European cinema. The cast of characters includes such flammable figures as McQueen and legendary director auteur-terrible Sam Peckinpah and assorted agents, producers, and 1970s studio executives who were presiding over Hollywood's greatest explosion of audacious, boundary-breaking filmmaking since its founding. And Rosebrook's memoir goes deeper, into the hearts and minds of these dreamers and schemers on both sides of the camera who, almost in spite of themselves, their egos, and their appetites, managed to make lasting film art that's worth analyzing and celebrating all these decades later." (Steven Gaydos, Executive Editor, Variety)
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39053
- 2019-01-11Junior Bonner The Making of a Classic with Steve McQueen and Sam Peckinpah in the Summer of 1971 ...
- 2012-02-16Update on Mechanisms of Hormone Action – Focus on Metabolism, Growth and Reproductions - Gianluca Aimaretti With Paolo Marzullo And Flavia Prodam
- 2014-01-02Complete Training for DaVinci Resolve with Steve Hullfish and Bob Sliga
- 2018-10-18The Chili Cookbook A History of the One-Pot Classic, with Cook-off Worthy Recipes from Three-Bean to Four-Alarm and Con Carne
- 2018-08-26The Chili Cookbook A History of the One-Pot Classic, with Cook-off Worthy Recipes from Three-Bean to Four-Alarm and Con Carne
- 2018-07-31Fire Making: The Forgotten Art of Conjuring Flame with Spark Tinder and Skill
- 2018-07-31Fire Making - The Forgotten Art of Conjuring Flame with Spark, Tinder, and Skill
- 2018-07-17Fire Making: The Forgotten Art of Conjuring Flame with Spark, Tinder, and Skill
- 2018-06-26Fire Making - The Forgotten Art of Conjuring Flame with Spark, Tinder, and Skill
- 2018-06-18Fire Making The Forgotten Art of Conjuring Flame with Spark, Tinder, and Skill
- 2018-06-09Fire Making The Forgotten Art of Conjuring Flame with Spark, Tinder, and Skill
- 2018-06-08Fire Making The Forgotten Art of Conjuring Flame with Spark, Tinder, and Skill
- 2018-06-05Fire Making: The Forgotten Art of Conjuring Flame with Spark, Tinder, and Skill
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The New Book of Middle Eastern Food: The Classic Cookbook, Expanded and Updated, with New Recipes and Contemporary Variations on Old Themes
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Speech and Language Therapy: The decision-making process when working with children
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Little Green Book of Absinthe: An Essential Companion with Lore, Trivia, and Classic and Contemporary Cocktails
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Chili Cookbook: A History of the One-Pot Classic, with Cook-off Worthy Recipes from Three-Bean to Four-Alarm and Con Carne to Vegetarian
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Making Beautiful Deep-Sky Images: Astrophotography with Affordable Equipment and Software (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Preservation Kitchen: The Craft of Making and Cooking with Pickles, Preserves, and Aigre-doux
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.