Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Video: .MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: English, AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 1h 27m | 220 MB
Instructor: Shyamraj Selvaraju
Juniper security policies allow networking professionals working with Junos OS to secure access to a network's critical resources by defining the required security level for those resources. Grasping how these security policies work-and how to troubleshoot them-is key for anyone studying for the Juniper Networks Certified Associate, Security (JNCIA-SEC) certification exam. In this course, discover how to protect your network with security policies as you learn the concepts covered in the Security Policies objectives in the JNCIA-SEC exam. Instructor Shyamraj Selvaraju covers planning and configuring security policies, as well as how you can use these policies to control traffic moving in and out of a network. Plus, discover how to schedule, monitor, and troubleshoot security policies.
Packet flow for transit traffic
Defining custom applications
Advanced permit settings
Verifying policy configuration
Using a policy scheduler
Best practices for troubleshooting
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41116
- 2020-02-25LINKEDIN LEARNING JUNIPER SECURITY POLICIES FUNDAMENTALS
- 2020-02-04LINKEDIN LEARNING JUNIPER SECURITY POLICIES FUNDAMENTALS
- 2019-11-23Juniper Security Policies Fundamentals
- 2019-08-10Juniper Security Policies Fundamentals
- 2019-08-08Juniper Security Policies Fundamentals - Removed
- 2020-08-04Security Policies and Standards Automation on AWS for DevOps Engineers - Removed
- 2020-07-29Configuring Data Security Policies in Microsoft Azure - Removed
- 2020-05-26Configuring Data Security Policies In Microsoft Azure - Removed
- 2020-05-08Handbook of Space Security: Policies, Applications and Programs
- 2020-03-09AWS Security Cookbook: Practical solutions for managing security policies, monitoring, auditing, and compliance with AWS
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight ENTERPRISE SECURITY POLICIES PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2019-12-09Configuring Data Security Policies in Microsoft Azure - Removed
- 2019-11-16Enterprise Security Policies, Practices, and Procedures - Removed
- 2019-07-06Cyber Security Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks
- 2019-04-08Cyber Security Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks
- 2019-04-04Cyber Security Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks
- 2019-01-31Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards Guidelines for Effective Information Sec
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight ENTERPRISE SECURITY POLICIES PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES TUTORIAL - Removed
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Designing and Implementing Security Policies - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.