Kubernetes A Complete DevOps Cookbook: Build and manage your apps, orchestrate containers & deploy cloud native services
Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13 : 978-1838828042 | 584 Pages | True (PDF, EPUB, MOBI) + Code | 88.5 MB
Leverage Kubernetes and container architecture to successfully run production-ready workloads
Implement Kubernetes to orchestrate and scale applications proficiently
Leverage the latest features of Kubernetes to resolve common as well as complex problems in a cloud-native environment
Gain hands-on experience in securing, monitoring, and troubleshooting your application
Kubernetes is a popular open source orchestration platform for managing containers in a cluster environment. With this Kubernetes cookbook, you'll learn how to implement Kubernetes using a recipe-based approach. The book will prepare you to create highly available Kubernetes clusters on multiple clouds such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, Alibaba, and on-premises data centers.
Starting with recipes for installing and configuring Kubernetes instances, you'll discover how to work with Kubernetes clients, services, and key metadata. You'll then learn how to build continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for your applications, and understand various methods to manage containers. As you advance, you'll delve into Kubernetes' integration with Docker and Jenkins, and even perform a batch process and configure data volumes. You'll get to grips with methods for scaling, security, monitoring, logging, and troubleshooting. Additionally, this book will take you through the latest updates in Kubernetes, including volume snapshots, creating high availability clusters with kops, running workload operators, new inclusions around kubectl and more.
By the end of this book, you'll have developed the skills required to implement Kubernetes in production and manage containers proficiently.
What you will learn
Deploy cloud-native applications on Kubernetes
Automate testing in the DevOps workflow
Discover and troubleshoot common storage issues
Dynamically scale containerized services to manage fluctuating traffic needs
Understand how to monitor your containerized DevOps environment
Build DevSecOps into CI/CD pipelines
Who this book is for
This Kubernetes book is for developers, IT professionals, and DevOps engineers and teams who want to use Kubernetes to manage, scale, and orchestrate applications in their organization. Basic understanding of Kubernetes and containerization is necessary.
Table of Contents
Building production-ready Kubernetes clusters
Operating applications on Kubernetes
Building CI/CD pipelines
Automating tests in DevOps
Preparing for stateful workloads
Disaster recovery and backup
Scaling and upgrading applications on Kubernetes
Observability and monitoring on Kubernetes
Securing applications and clusters
Logging on Kubernetes
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46074
- 2020-03-17Kubernetes - A Complete DevOps Cookbook: Build and manage your applications, orchestrate containers, and deploy cloud-native services
- 2021-01-08Kubernetes- A Complete DevOps Cookbook
- 2020-03-22WordPress 5 Cookbook: Build and manage professional websites using WordPress 5 and Gutenberg
- 2014-03-18Robot Builder's Cookbook: Build and Design Your Own Robots (repost)
- 2012-03-23Owen Bishop, "Robot Builder's Cookbook: Build and Design Your Own Robots" (repost)
- 2012-03-11Robot Builder's Cookbook Build and Design Your Own
- 2009-05-07Robot Builderâ€™s Cookbook Build and Design Your Own Robots
- 2008-06-03Robot Builder's Cookbook: Build and Design Your Own Robots
- 2008-05-10Robot Builder's Cookbook: Build and Design Your Own Robots
- 2008-04-08Robot Builder's Cookbook: Build and Design Your Own Robots
- 2021-07-02Pluralsight Automate And Manage Your Windows Server Environment Using Azure Management Services-Q... - Removed
- 2021-06-24Pluralsight Automate And Manage Your Windows Server Environment Using Azure Management Services-Q... - Removed
- 2020-06-02Automate And Manage Your Windows Server Environment Using Azure Management Services
- 2021-08-08Build And Manage Kubernetes With Rancher And Rke
- 2019-12-15AWS SysOps Cookbook: Practical recipes to build, automate, and manage your AWS-based cloud environments, 2nd Edition
- 2019-01-23Build and manage Kubernetes with Rancher and RKE
- 2018-11-11Build and manage Kubernetes with Rancher and RKE
- 2018-11-03Build and manage Kubernetes with Rancher and RKE
- 2021-09-13Mastering Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Rapidly Build and Scale Your Containerized Applications with Microsoft Azure
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.