Posted on 2018-11-16, by everest555.
Kubernetes Design Patterns and Extensions (Video)
English | MP4 | AVC 1920x1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 1h 47m | 511 MB
Enhance your container-cluster management skills and efficiently develop and deploy applications
Before plunging into how Kubernetes works, this course introduces you to the world of container orchestration and describes the recent changes in application development. You'll understand problems that Kubernetes solves and get to grips with using Kubernetes resources to deploy applications. In addition to this, you'll learn to apply the security model of Kubernetes clusters.
Kubernetes Design Patterns and Extensions describes how services running in Kubernetes can leverage the platform's security features. Once you've grasped all this, you'll explore how to troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters and debug Kubernetes applications. You also discover how to analyze the networking model and its alternatives in Kubernetes and apply best practices with design patterns.
By the end of this course, you'll have studied all about using the power of Kubernetes for managing your containers.
What You Will Learn
Understand and classify software designs as per the cloud-native paradigm
Apply best practices in Kubernetes with design patterns
Set up Kubernetes clusters in managed and unmanaged environments
Explore Kubernetes extension points
Extend Kubernetes with custom resources and controllers
Integrate dynamic admission controllers
Develop and run custom schedulers in Kubernetes
Analyze networking models in Kubernetes
BuY Premium Account From My Link and Download With Full speed
- Ebooks list page : 37768
- 2019-01-24Kubernetes Design Patterns and Extensions
- 2019-01-11Kubernetes Design Patterns and Extensions
- 2018-12-31Kubernetes Design Patterns and Extensions
- 2018-12-14Kubernetes Design Patterns and Extensions
- 2018-11-15Kubernetes Design Patterns and Extensions
- 2018-11-05Kubernetes Design Patterns and Extensions
- 2018-11-20Packt Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices [Video]
- 2017-05-04Android Design Patterns and Best Practices Volume 1 Video Packt Publishing
- 2017-05-02Android Design Patterns and Best Practices Volume 2 Video Packt Publishing
- 2020-02-27Hands-On Design Patterns with C : Solve common C problems with modern design patterns and build robust applications
- 2020-02-25Hands-On Design Patterns and Best Practices with Julia: Proven solutions to common problems in software design for Julia 1.x
- 2020-02-25Design Patterns and Best Practices in Java: A comprehensive guide to building smart and reusable code in Java
- 2020-02-17React Design Patterns and Best Practices: Build easy to scale modular applications using the most powerful components and design patterns
- 2019-11-22Design Patterns And Solid Principles With Java
- 2019-08-09Design Patterns and SOLID Principles with Java
- 2019-08-06Design Patterns and SOLID Principles with Java
- 2019-08-01Design Patterns and SOLID Principles with Java
- 2019-07-25$(Top) - Why You Should Read Adaptive Code Via C#: Agile Coding with Design Patterns and Solid Principles by Gary McLean Hall Online or Download [PDF MOBI EPUB]
- 2019-07-14C Design Patterns and Derivatives Pricing Ed 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.