Posted on 2010-01-27. By anonymous.
(Law in Context)
Cambridge Univ. Press | 2006 | 052185962X / 9780521859622 | 242 pages | PDF | 5 Mb | rar
From attacks on oil infrastructure in postwar reconstruction Iraq to the laying of gas pipelines in the Amazon rain forest through indigenous community villages, infrastructure projects are sites of intense human rights struggles.
This book analyzes how human rights are handled in varied contexts and then assesses the feasibility of a common international institutional solution under the auspices of the United Nations to the alleged problem of the inability to translate human rights into practice.
Part 1 Framework
2 Transnational public-private partnerships
3 Human rights risks
Part 2 Case Studies
7 EU enlargement
9 Toward a human rights unit
- Ebooks list page : 4218
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Law, Infrastructure and Human Rights (Law in Context)
- 2009-01-04Law, Infrastructure and Human Rights (Law in Context) By Michael B. Likosky
- 2011-08-13Law, Infrastructure and Human Rights
- 2011-11-15Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2011-08-04Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Property and Human Rights in a Global Context (Human Rights Law in Perspective)
- 2021-08-23Stereotypes and Human Rights Law
- 2021-08-18Collective Punishment and Human Rights Law - Addressing Gaps in International Law
- 2021-08-15Collective Punishment and Human Rights Law Addressing Gaps in International Law
- 2020-08-23Literature and Human Rights: The Law, the Language and the Limitations of Human Rights Discourse (Law & Literature)
- 2020-06-24Routledge Handbook of Disability Law and Human Rights (Routledge Handbooks)
- 2020-02-08Climate Change, Migration and Human Rights: Law and Policy Perspectives (Routledge Studies in Environmental Migration, Displacement and Resettlement)
- 2019-12-17Criminal Punishment and Human Rights: Convenient Morality (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law) - Removed
- 2018-06-17Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, and Human Rights A critical introduction - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Pilgrims in Medicine: Conscience, Legalism and Human Rights: An Allegory of Medical Humanities, Foundational Virtues, Ethical Principles, Law and ... Medical Personal and Professional Development
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The UN and Human Rights: Who Guards the Guardians? (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Islamic Law and Human Rights: The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Autonomy and Human Rights in Health Care: An International Perspective (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine) - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Immigration Detention and Human Rights (Immigration and Asylum Law and Policy in Europe)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.