Author: Michael B. Likosky
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Posted on 2011-08-13, by sharebookfree.
Law, Infrastructure and Human Rights
Michael B. Likosky | Cambridge University Press | 2011-10-13 | 240 pages | English | PDF
From attacks on oil infrastructure in post-war reconstruction Iraq to the laying of gas pipelines in the Amazon Rainforest through indigenous community villages, infrastructure projects are sites of intense human rights struggles. Many state and non-state actors have proposed solutions for handling human rights problems in the context of specific infrastructure projects. Solutions have been admired for being lofty in principle; however, they have been judged wanting in practice. This book analyzes how human rights are handled in varied contexts and then assesses the feasibility of a common international institutional solution under the auspices of the United Nations to the alleged problem of the inability to translate human rights into practice.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12915
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Law, Infrastructure and Human Rights (Law in Context)
- 2010-01-27Law, Infrastructure and Human Rights (Law in Context) By Michael B. Likosky
- 2009-01-04Law, Infrastructure and Human Rights (Law in Context) By Michael B. Likosky
- 2011-07-05Rethinking Refugee Law (Refugees and Human Rights, V. 7)
- 2011-11-15Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2011-08-04Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2021-08-23Stereotypes and Human Rights Law
- 2021-08-18Collective Punishment and Human Rights Law - Addressing Gaps in International Law
- 2021-08-15Collective Punishment and Human Rights Law Addressing Gaps in International Law
- 2020-08-23Literature and Human Rights: The Law, the Language and the Limitations of Human Rights Discourse (Law & Literature)
- 2020-06-24Routledge Handbook of Disability Law and Human Rights (Routledge Handbooks)
- 2020-02-08Climate Change, Migration and Human Rights: Law and Policy Perspectives (Routledge Studies in Environmental Migration, Displacement and Resettlement)
- 2019-12-17Criminal Punishment and Human Rights: Convenient Morality (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law) - Removed
- 2018-06-17Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, and Human Rights A critical introduction - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Pilgrims in Medicine: Conscience, Legalism and Human Rights: An Allegory of Medical Humanities, Foundational Virtues, Ethical Principles, Law and ... Medical Personal and Professional Development
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The UN and Human Rights: Who Guards the Guardians? (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Islamic Law and Human Rights: The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Autonomy and Human Rights in Health Care: An International Perspective (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine) - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Immigration Detention and Human Rights (Immigration and Asylum Law and Policy in Europe)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.