Posted on 2013-08-18. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN-10: 1461455642 | 441 pages | PDF | 7,4 MB
Translated from the original French by Bernard Sheehan; Edited and with an introduction by Dr. William Sheehan, a neuroscientist and amateur astronomer who is also a research fellow of the Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, Arizona
Le Verrier was a superb scientist. His discovery of Neptune in 1846 made him the most famous astronomer of his time. He produced a complete theory of the motions of the planets which served as a basis for planetary ephemeris for a full century. Doing this, he discovered an anomaly in the motion of Mercury which later became the first proof of General Relativity. He also founded European meteorology. However his arrogance and bad temper created many enemies, and he was even fired from his position of Director of the Paris Observatory.
- Ebooks list page : 22992
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Le Verrier - Magnificent and Detestable Astronomer - Removed
- 2014-06-13Le Verrier - Magnificent and Detestable Astronomer - Removed
- 2014-06-03Le Verrier - Magnificent and Detestable Astronomer (Repost) - Removed
- 2021-07-28Charlemagne and Louis the Pious Lives by Einhard, Notker, Ermoldus, Thegan, and the Astronomer
- 2021-07-28Charlemagne and Louis the Pious - The Lives by Einhard, Notker, Ermoldus, Thegan, and the Astronomer
- 2021-02-22Defenders of the Faith: Charles V, Suleyman the Magnificent, and the Battle for Europe, 1520 1536 [Audiobook]
- 2019-07-02Magnificent and Beggar Land Angola Since the Civil War
- 2017-07-17Defenders Of The Faith Charles V, Suleyman The Magnificent, And The Battle For Europe, 1520 1536 - Removed
- 2011-04-07Suleyman the Magnificent and His Age: The Ottoman Empire in the Early Modern World
- 2009-01-28The Prophet and the Astronomer: Apocalyptic Science and the End of the World
- 2011-09-10[request]Test Bank and Solution Manual Services E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Removed
- 2012-05-26MODERN BIOLOGY - Postlethwait and Hopson
- 2012-05-24Student Study Guide and Solutions Manual for Atkins and Jones CHEMICAL PRINCIPLES - Removed
- 2012-05-17INORGANIC CHEMISTRY 5th Edition - Shriver and Atkins - Removed
- 2012-04-27[request]Sea Clutter: Scattering, the K-Distribution and Radar Performance - Removed
- 2012-03-29CPA Exam Review 2012 - Volume 1 of 4 Auditing and Attestation
- 2012-03-29CPA Exam Review 2012 - Volume 2 of 4 Business Environment and Concepts
- 2012-03-29CPA Exam Review 2012 - Volume 3 of 4 Financial Accounting and Reporting
- 2012-03-13Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function 6th Edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.