Posted on 2019-10-16, by enterprises113.
Andre Chaperon - Lean Business For Creators | 8.6 GB
A Single System That Will Allow You To Create Or Grow Your Business By Serving A Particular Niche And Audience.
Andre Chaperon's latest product "Lean Business For Creators" can sound a little confusing.
I mean; what does it even mean?
Well, I'm here to tell you - to give you the low down, the pros and cons and what you're gonna learn by this training.
Well, let's start by giving you an overview of what LBFC is and who it's for.
First, I just want to say; this is a course to teach you a "system".
A system has processes and there different more in-depth aspects/elements to the processes - with me so far?
Basically, Lean Business For Creators is going to teach you a system and cover the processes.
Once you're in their head:
You're going to learn how to create a "following" that are loyal to you.
That listen and WANT what you're offering. You're going to get a COMPLETE overview on how to research and find a niche.
How to qualify that niche (are they hungry buyers or freebie seekers?).
How to get into the "minds" of those people using "voodoo methodology" (jokes!).
Once you're in their head. You're going to learn how to create a "following" that are loyal to you. That listen and WANT what you're offering.
It's about understanding your audience. Then converting them into paying customers.
You'll learn how to relate to them, talk/communicate with them and sell to them without even selling (superfluous marketing).
They'll be ASKING to buy what you're offering!
You'll learn how to be pathetic empathetic to their emotions/feelings and how to drill into that to build trust.
Trust is extremely valuable (with everything in life).
It's one of the most difficult things to earn from anyone (online or offline).
Damn! Now that's clever stuff so far - right?
You will be covering a COMPLETE business model for one-niche/business.
Remember; each site/web property you have out there is essentially another "Tiny Little Business" (sound familiar?).
Still holding in there? Cool beans.
Lean Business For Creators is clear, concise and quick.
It will cover the systems and process needed to get you up and running fast!
It covers email marketing to the point. How to get leads and communicate with prospects. Best practices on "making a connection".
It's not going to be as intensive as Andre's Autoresponser Madness (how to write Soap Opera Sequences etc.) But it does cover much more than "the essentials".
LBFC is going to cover paid and free (SEO) traffic to your web property/s. Getting web traffic is extremely complicated and complex.
But LBFC is going to show your the ropes and cover Paid Traffic as well as organic (free).
It's not a super-in-depth traffic course as covered in the Sphere Of Influence.
However, it'll teach your the ropes to get your web property in front of the prospects YOU want.
Lean Business For Creators is even going to show you the ropes on how to write presells'.
It will give you the low down on how to get them started and up and running as quick as possible.
If you really want to dig deep into how to write amazing copy and presell's then you should check out Andre and Michael Hauge's Storytelling For Marketers.
Yeah, I've reviewed them all at some point or another - and yes, they're ALL worth the price tag.
It's about giving you ALL the parts of the system and processes. But bear in mind that you can ALWAYS dig deeper into each process as shown above.
But what Lean Business for Creators is.
It's for people that want to create a "LEAN" successful business as fast as possible.
It gets you up and running without the fluff and unnecessary BS that most products are bulked out with.
Who has time for that?
It's going to give you the full system on how to create these web-properties (Tiny Little Businesses) that you can follow, do yourself, and BUILD.
Build build build. it's your own online property investment.
Much cheaper to invest in tho!
So let's say you build these web properties, one after the other.
- but nobody visits.
Or you get some traffic.
- but nobody's buying.
Sound like a familiar scenario?
Think of your "Location".
And as with any property investment - it's all about location, location, location!
Here's an analogy:
Think of your web-property (business) as your online "Property".
Like a physical offline business is often a shop (let's say a coffee shop as reference to the above image).
The location is your NICHE.
Who you're aiming to serve and where they hang out.
Within your NICHE you will have your "POP" (pocket-of-people) that are even more specific and want what you're offering.
These are the people you're going to serve.
Download Via Rapidgator
Download Via Uploadgig Free Download
Download Via Nitroflare
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Extract files with WinRar Latest !
Contact dead link: Lovestorybg91@gmail.com
- Ebooks list page : 41551
- 2020-01-01Andre Chaperon Lean Business For Creators
- 2019-10-22Andre Chaperon - Lean Business For Creators
- 2019-10-16Andre Chaperon - Lean Business For Creators
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011Starting a Yahoo! Business For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
- 2019-09-29Sphere of Influence with Andre Chaperon
- 2019-03-11Email Marketing Masters With Andre Chaperon
- 2019-02-28Email Marketing Masters With Andre Chaperon
- 2017-12-25The Hollywood Story Method for Marketers by Andre Chaperon, Michael Hauge
- 2014-05-01CreativeLive : Money Business for Creatives with Ramit Sethi - Removed
- 2014-04-12CreativeLive Money Business for Creatives with Ramit Sethi
- 2013-09-10creativeLIVE: Pricing, Strategy, and Business for Photographers with Jared Bauman
- 2020-03-17LEAN Business Analysis for Agile Teams: Introducing Lean Principles that Supercharge Your Requirements Discovery Process in Agile and Traditional Software Development
- 2020-03-02Responsible Research for Better Business: Creating Useful and Credible Knowledge for Business and Society (Palgrave Studies in Sustainable Business In Association with Future Earth)
- 2020-02-16Business Growth For Entrepreneurs with John Whiting
- 2020-01-27Business Growth For Entrepreneurs with John Whiting
- 2020-01-19Online business set up strategy for beginners with no capita
- 2020-01-03Google Apps For Business, Become Productive With Google Apps
- 2019-12-26Online business set up strategy for beginners with no capita
- 2019-12-26Collaborative Research Design: Working with Business for Meaningful Findings
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.