Posted on 2018-09-17, by nokia241186.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 35 mins | Size: 662 MB
The course module "Learn 100 Words to Impress Others" towards excellence incorporates a dose of learning for all to pave a wow living scenario in perfection to laminate success at large. The initiative is towards being a great motivator and inspire people in life towards making the goodness among all and generate harmony and wisdom with friends and relatives as a habit. The objective is to build rapport towards a wow scenario.
Who is the target audience?
Any individual who aims at marching towards excellence in life.
Internet Access and a passion towards learning.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37152
- 2018-11-21Learn 100 Words to Impress Others
- 2018-09-09Learn 100 Words to Impress Others
- 2019-02-11Learn Russian Words 6.0
- 2019-02-10Learn Russian Words 6.0
- 2019-01-31The Story of English in 100 Words
- 2019-01-15The Story of English in 100 Words
- 2018-11-13100 Ways to Motivate Others How Great Leaders Can Produce Insane Results Without Driving People Craz...
- 2018-09-18100 Words Every Middle Schooler Should Know
- 2018-07-25100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- 2018-07-23Your First 100 Words in Persian by Jane Wightwick
- 2018-07-20100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- 2018-06-05100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- 2018-05-31100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- 2018-05-13Really Learn 100 Phrasal Verbs P
- 2018-01-25[PDF] 100 Words Kids Need to Read by 3rd Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers
- 2018-01-25[PDF] 100 Words Every High School Freshman Should Know
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Inviting Students to Learn: 100 Tips for Talking Effectively with Your Students
- 2018-01-18[PDF] 100 Vocabulary Words Kids Need to Know by 6th Grade (100 Words Math Workbook) (Scholastic)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] 100 Words Kids Need To Read By 2nd Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.