Posted on 2019-09-06, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 737 MB | Duration: 3 hours
What you'll learn
By the end of the course you will be able to create Android applications based on your ideas
Able to choose the best layout for your apps
Learn the concept behind Android constructs
Design your android app properly
A PC or MAC machine with minimum 2GB RAM . SDK is completely free
The course provide an introduction to Android Programming and allows someone with a basic knowledge of programming to start creating Android Applications. It is a light course to cover fundamentals of Android. It will teach you the Android programming Paradigm and how to think while creating an Android program. We will cover topics such as Installation, Activities, Layouts, List Views, SQLite, Services Multimedia and Google Play.
The course is divided into 6 units covering each of the above topics. You will start with basic installation process and will move on to the first Android example which will outline the structure of Android Programs. You will then learn about the activities which forms the heart of Android application. Once you are clear with Activities and activity lifecycle you are ready to create small native applications of your own. You will then learn about Layouts for designing your UI and will learn it while creating sample applications along with it. You will then learn about the ListViews and SQLite for data persistence. The next unit will be about services which allows you to perform tasks in the background while UI activity is active on the screen. This unit will provide you enough examples to clarify your concepts for services. We will then move towards multimedia involving Audio and Video Playback. You will work on examples involving both of them. We conclude our course with a discussion on submitting your apps to Google Play.
It will be a fun learning course that is sure to help you get going with Android programming.
Who this course is for:
Anyone with basic knowledge of Java or any other programming language
- Ebooks list page : 41300
- 2019-09-01Udemy - Learn Android Programming From Scratch - Basics
- 2020-07-13Learn Android Programming From Scratch Android Studio App Development For Beginners
- 2020-06-04Learn Java Programming From Scratch
- 2020-06-02Learn Java Programming From Scratch( 2020)
- 2020-05-05Learn Java Programming From Scratch( 2020)
- 2020-04-27A Practical Guide To Learn Java Programming From Scratch
- 2020-04-12Udemy - A Practical Guide To Learn Java Programming From Scratch
- 2020-04-12A Practical Guide To Learn Java Programming From Scratch
- 2020-03-07Udemy - Learn C Programming From Scratch
- 2020-02-08[Udemy] Learn Python Programming From Scratch
- 2020-01-19Learn HTML5 Programming From Scratch (Updated)
- 2019-12-25Udemy - Learn HTML5 Programming From Scratch [Last updated 11-2018]
- 2019-12-05[Udemy] Learn HTML5 Programming From Scratch
- 2019-11-25Learn C Programming From Scratch
- 2019-11-19Learn Pascal Programming from Scratch
- 2019-11-06Learn Pascal Programming from Scratch
- 2019-11-05Learn Pascal Programming from Scratch
- 2019-10-24Learn HTML5 Programming From Scratch
- 2019-10-20Learn Android Development From Scratch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.