Posted on 2018-12-21, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Explain what computer programs are and what computer programming is about.
Discuss the terminology and concepts of computer programming.
Write and compile simple computer programs.
Describe basic computer language data types.
Interact with computer programs using your terminal screen and keyboard.
Evaluate expressions used in computer programs.
Basic typing skills and comfort with file system operations are recommended.
With over 80 videos and 8 hours of content, this online training course is designed to introduce the complete beginner to computer programming using the Java language. The course begins with definitions of basic terminology as well as the typical "Hello, World!" program. You will learn about basic Java data types next so that you can declare and use variables in your programs. From there, you will learn to read information from the user and output information to the screen. Finally, you will learn to create and evaluate expressions using arithmetic, relational and logical operators.
If you are an experienced programmer who wants to learn Java, please see our Introduction to Java Programming course, instead.
Hands On Learning
Unlike other online training courses, you are encouraged to actively participate in the learning experience by running example files during lectures and performing coding challenges during labs. Each lab session includes review videos so you can compare your solution to the instructor's.
This training course comes complete with working example and lab solution files as well as a link to optionally purchase the workbook used in the video at a discount.
About the Instructor
Jamie Romero is a dynamic instructor and expert Java programmer. He has taught over 375 classes to programmers from companies like Hewlett-Packard, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and Walt Disney. Jamie's energetic style and up-beat attitude are just what you need for an online training course.
Some recent comments about Jamie's Udemy courses:
"I have taken numerous courses online to learn Java but I think this course is much better than all those courses collectively. I am on my 27th Lecture and I am extremely satisfied with my progress. If you are reading this and looking for a good Java course to start, trust me take this course right now. Don't waste your time and money somewhere else."
"I have subscribed to various other java tutorials online but no one does as good as Jamie Romero. Thank you for coming up with such a wonderful course , sir. You are awesome."
"Jamie has a great personality and voice for teaching students. His engaging and pleasant style makes it easy and fun to follow along. The courses are never bogged down in lengthy descriptions of topics that loses the viewer."
Who this course is for:
This is a first course in computer programming so anyone with basic computer skills should be successful.
If you already have programming experience and want to learn Java, then take Learn by the Byte's Introduction to Java Programming course instead.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 447 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 59 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from FileFox
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38225
- 2011-12-25Learn to Program with Java - John Smiley
- 2011-12-22Learn to Program with Java - John Smiley
- 2011-12-05Learn to Program with Java - John Smiley
- 2011-11-26[FS] Learn to Program with Java - Removed
- 2011-10-16Learn to program with Java - John Smiley
- 2011-10-14Learn to Program with Java - Removed
- 2011-10-14[MULTI] Learn to program with Java - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-13Learn to program with Java
- 2011-10-13Learn to Program with Java free ebook download
- 2011-10-05Learn To Program With C (For the True Beginner)
- 2010-01-26RapidShare- Learn To Program With C For the True Beginner
- 2009-12-29Learn To Program With C (For the True Beginner)
- 2018-11-21Learn core java using IntelliJ Java for complete beginners
- 2018-11-06Learn core java using IntelliJ Java for complete beginners
- 2018-10-03Learn core java using IntelliJ | Java for complete beginners
- 2018-09-25Learn core java using IntelliJ Java for complete beginners
- 2018-09-12Learn core java using IntelliJ | Java for complete beginners
- 2019-03-25Java For Complete Beginners: From Zero To Hero
- 2019-03-24Java For Complete Beginners From Zero To Hero
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.