Posted on 2019-08-07, by Germany2020.
Learn Depreciation Accounting with Advanced Excel Model
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 196 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Accounting for Fixed Assets & Depreciation with a Robust Excel Model to derive/forecast/budget depreciation and Assets.
What you'll learn
Hands on knowledge on how depreciation and fixed assets accounting works
Fixed assets and depreciation forecasting in Business budgeting
The impact of the sale of assets prematurely on your profit and loss for the period
Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Accounting (Practical Accounting)
Accounting terms for Fixed Assets and Depreciation (briefly explained in introduction section of this course)
****** Major Update to this Course is coming soon, I will competely revamp the course with additional PRO Excel Templates for other methods of Depreciation: DB (WDV), VDB (DDB), SYD Methods *********
Depreciation Accounting for Fixed assets is usual activity and process for any accountant in his/her job, but things can get really tricky and difficult when there are numbers of assets and there are transactions like disposal, sale and purchase in mid-month/mid-year.
This course is designed to help you understand the concept of depreciation through practical situations and examples
It is very important to have a robust Fixed assets and depreciation model in place which calculates accurate depreciation monthly, helps you in budgeting and forecasting depreciation costs for next year (years to come). Also when there are assets sale/disposal you need to figure out exact profit or loss on such sale/disposal (especially when it takes place on old days in the month/year)
I will guide you through practical accounting issues and situations while accounting for depreciation, forecasting depreciation costs, impact of sale of an assets (profit and loss) on your profit and loss statement and Balance sheet
Depreciation model which I have prepared for the course is quite robust and takes care of any practical scenario in dealing with situations
At end of his course, you will have hands-on experience in dealing with any challenging depreciation and fixed assets accounting situation and its financial impact (which your manager would want to know accurately). You will also receipt free copy of the template used in the course !! So let's dive into it !
Who this course is for:
Accountants who want to sharpen their practical accounting Knowledge for Fixed Assets and depreciation Accounting
Auditors who want to audit effectively for Fixed assets and depreciation for their clients
Non-Accounting professional/Entrepreneurs who wants to estimate impact of depreciation on their investment and Profit and Loss over fixed term (usually assets useful life)
- Ebooks list page : 41060
- 2019-08-09Learn Depreciation Accounting with Advanced Excel Model
- 2019-08-06Learn Depreciation Accounting with Advanced Excel Model
- 2019-08-02Learn Depreciation Accounting with Advanced Excel Model
- 2018-06-03Advanced Excel Modeling with Prepaid Expneses Accounting
- 2017-12-30Learn Advanced Excel & Responsive Accounting Application (2016)
- 2016-11-08Learn Advanced Excel & Responsive Accounting Application 2016
- 2019-09-29Learn Ultra Speed Reading & Advanced Memory (with Exercises)
- 2019-09-14Learn Excel Data Analysis With Interactive Excel Dashboards
- 2019-05-13Learn Excel Data Analysis with Interactive Excel Dashboards
- 2019-01-23Advanced Excel Dashboard with VBA
- 2018-12-20Advanced Excel Dashboard with VBA
- 2018-11-15Advanced Excel Dashboard with VBA
- 2018-11-12Advanced Excel Dashboard with VBA
- 2018-11-02Advanced Excel Dashboard with VBA
- 2018-11-01Advanced Excel Dashboard with VBA
- 2018-08-01Advanced Excel Charts Tutorial For Beginners: Learn Advanced Excel Charts Tutorial From Scratch
- 2018-03-23Learn Swift 4 with Bob The Intermediate to Advanced Swift
- 2018-02-02Learn Swift 4 with Bob: The Intermediate to Advanced Swift
- 2011-09-26Spiceland - financial accounting - 2e, test bank 0078110823 modern business statistics with microsoftÂ® excelÂ®, 4th edition solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.