Posted on 2020-01-14, by nokia241186.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 381 MB Duration: 1.5 hours
These lectures are used to teach you how to use your Android Device(Without Root) to hack other computers and Android devices to test their Security level.
What you'll learn
Install Ubuntu ROOT Terminal on your Android Device
Install other apps needed for penetration testing
Gather important information about your target.
Email Spoofing -Send E-Mail Using Fake or Other Person's E-Mail.
Create a KEYLOGGER in android.
Create Your Own Phishing App(Application).
Create a fake login page and use it to stead passwords.
Capture keystrokes on a compromised system.
Secure yourself against the above discussed attacks.
Some Experience Using Android
Basic IT skills
This is extremely helpful for the individuals who need to begin hacking utilizing their Android Phone without Rooting the Device.
Have you always been interested in IT? Did you want to be a professional hacker for as long as you remember? If so, then you have come to the right place - in this course, you will learn all about ethical hacking and penetration testing. You'll get the best of both worlds - you'll be able to live out your dream of becoming a hacker while not doing anything illegal that could get you fined or - even worse - locked behind bars. But in order to learn how to hack, you must first know what is ethical hacking and penetration testing.
What is Penetration Testing?
If you've never heard about ethical hacking and all of the other terms associated with it, you might be quite confused. Here I am, talking about hacking people and not being punished for it like it's the easiest concept in the world. As a matter of fact, however - it actually is! Ethical hacking and penetration testing have been the go-to terms of every network administrator for the longest time now. This type of hacking is legal because it is concerned about with advancing network security, rather than breaking it down and breaching it.
Any and all IT-based, network activity-oriented companies do require ethical hackers as employees to test out if the network is properly secured or not. This is where penetration testing comes in - the network is bombarded with various different attacks to see if it will break, and if it will, then which of the attacks will be the successful one. This type of a job is perfect for people who want to learn how to hack and are super interested in the topic, yet don't want to get in trouble while practicing / actually doing it. This way, you are able to exercise your passion and even get paid for doing so.
What You'll Learn??
You might be thinking - Why should I take this course to learn penetration testing? Why should I even bother there are so many free tutorials online! Although that is true as a statement, I offer you a very simple reason to motivate your choice in picking this course as your source of knowledge and information on network security maintenance - experience. The course is based on my own personal experience as a network security researcher. Having already spent some time in the industry, I was able to distinguish the varying trends and requirements for ethical hacking professionals. This course is centered around Android - you'll learn Android penetration testing, how to create and test keyloggers, how to use Ubuntu and so on.
The only requirements for the course are for you to be familiar with Android (having used it before) and some very basic knowledge on how IT works, in general. Everything else will be provided within the course. Also, ready your passion for learning a new skill - if you're a true IT enthusiast, you will surely appreciate ethical hacking (both from practical and philosophical standpoints) and all of the sub-topics that surround it. So, don't hesitate - dive straight on in and I'll see you on the other side!
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
Who this course is for:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 42437
- 2019-03-29Learn Ethical Hacking Using Android From Scratch
- 2019-05-23Udemy - Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch - Removed
- 2019-05-09Packt- Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch
- 2019-03-20Packt Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch-RiDWARE
- 2019-03-19Packt Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch-RiDWARE
- 2018-12-29Udemy - Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch - Removed
- 2018-08-10Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch
- 2018-07-10Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch
- 2018-05-23Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch
- 2016-12-25stackskills - Learn HackingPenetration Testing Using Android From Scratch
- 2016-11-08Learn HackingPenetration Testing using Android From Scratch !
- 2016-10-07Learn HackingPenetration Testing using Android From Scratch
- 2016-09-30Learn HackingPenetration Testing using Android From Scratch !
- 2019-09-17Learn Ethical Hacking Using Kali Linux From A To Z
- 2019-05-27Learn Ethical Hacking Using Kali Linux From A to Z
- 2019-05-23Learn Ethical Hacking Using Kali Linux From A to Z
- 2019-12-22Udemy - Learn Website Hacking Penetration Testing From Scratch [Last updated 1-2019]
- 2018-11-28Building Ethical Hacking Python Tools From Scratch
- 2018-11-16Building Ethical Hacking Python Tools From Scratch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.