Posted on 2019-08-26, by perica123.
Learn Excel and Excel VBA- Beginners Excel 35 Hours Course
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 10.5 GB | Duration: 35.5 hours
A copy of Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019 or Office 365 for Windows based computers
A willingness to learn
A Windows based PC
A basic competence of Excel e.g. being able to launch it, open, save and close a workbook
This comprehensive 35 hours+ Microsoft Excel and Excel VBA course includes content from our Mach 42 Productions Excel courses 1 through 11 and our IT careers course, to take you from beginner to expert level:
Excel Course 1- Step By Step Beginners Excel
Excel Course 2- How To Use Excel comments
Excel Course 3- Excel Charts And Tips To Make Better Charts
Excel Course 4- How To Make Waterfall Charts
Excel Course 5 - Advanced Excel Charts
Excel Course 6- Automated Excel Charts And Tables
Excel Course 7- Learn How To Use Excel Text Functions
Excel Course 8- Advanced Excel tips
Excel Course 9- Quick Excel Tips For Excel Reports
Excel Course 10- Advanced Excel Skills And Career Tips
Excel Course 11- Spreadsheet Protection
8 Ways to Further your IT Career
If you are enrolled on any of our above courses, please bear this in mind before considering this one.
Our in-depth Excel syllabus takes you from beginner level to advanced level in Excel and will help build you a solid understanding of Excel and use it effectively in your work. Over 35 hours of Excel content is provided in this course including:
How to use the basics of Excel e.g. create new worksheets, copy, cut and paste, the Excel ribbon and how to print documents properly
How to sort, find and replace Excel data quickly
How to understand, write, use, audit formulas and coverage of Excel text functions, maths operators and advanced functions including vlookup via worked e x a mples/case studies. We provide hours of material on this to build your confidence levels (11 sections)
Coverage of Excel charts from beginner level to advanced automated charts. We cover charts such as bar charts, line charts, waterfall charts and funnel charts. We also provide tips on how to make better charts.
A thorough grounding in Excel Pivot Tables- from scratch. This tool alone can save you a lot of time in your data work.
Essential Excel tips to boost your work and help you make better Excel reports e.g. how to watermark Excel sheets
How to protect your Excel spreadsheets using Excel's security model.
Excel VBA- We teach from ground up Excel's powerful VBA programming language which can be used to automate tasks, clean up data (very fast) and overall increase your productivity. Our VBA learning culminates in building real life (and actually useful) programs/macros which you can use in your everyday work. Further the skills taught will enable you to build your own macros. All the source code is provided in our e x a mples in addition to testing your knowledge with assignments and tasks. We have over 5 hours of lecture videos covering Excel VBA.
Excel career tips- Advice on how to write Excel e x a mples for your CV/Resume
Full support is given on this Excel course by means of our course discussion forum, lecture quizzes and tasks/activities are provided right from the start of the course. All Excel workbooks used in the lectures are provided too.
Remember by picking up essential Excel skills, you can significantly increase your productivity, save time and money and furthermore be confident that you can use one of the most popular office business tools today.
Who this course is for:
Students who are at a basic beginners Excel level and want to become an expert in Excel
Those who want to learn Excel formulas, charts and the essentials of Excel
Students who want to progress to learning Excel VBA after mastering Excel
Analysts needing to reinforce their skills
New staff starting at a company and need to get familiar with Excel
Students starting an apprenticeship who need to learn Excel
Students studying at college/university who are required to use Excel in their coursework/assignments/internships
Those who use Excel in their work and want to make the most of it
- Ebooks list page : 41226
- 2019-09-26Learn Excel and Excel VBA Beginners Excel 35 Hours Course
- 2017-11-02[PDF] PHP: The Ultimate Step by Step guide for beginners on how to learn PHP and MYSQL programming in just 6 hours
- 2016-09-22Play Violin and Fiddle for beginners - it's fun - Course 1
- 2020-01-09Dissect and Learn Excel® VBA in 24 Hours: Working with ranges
- 2019-09-26Excel VBA: Basic Beginners Guide to Learn Excel VBA to Get started
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Dissect and Learn Excel VBA in 24 Hours: Changing workbook appearance
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Learn Quickly and Easily
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Learn Excel VBA in 24 Hours: A quick reference for beginners
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Excel: Excel Mastering Book: Learn Excel, Macros, Shortcuts, and Accounting (Excel Beginners Guide, Excel Mastering, Excel Macros, Excel Shortcuts)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Learn Quickly and Easily
- 2017-03-10Dissect and Learn ExcelÂ® VBA in 24 Hours Changing workbook appearance
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.