Posted on 2021-10-05, by raymanhero.
Learn how to make iOS apps - For Kids Ages 6 to 10
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 12 | 171 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
iPhone & iPad apps is a cinch! I'll guide you! We'll get familiar with Xcode, our tool to build apps and dive right in
Learn how simple it is to build an iPhone application! You'll take your first steps in getting familiar with the basic building blocks for making an iPhone app, and you'll see just how easy it is to do it! Even without knowing how to code!
Have FUN and build confidence in your own abilities to create iPhone apps through following this tutorial for beginners.
Download & Install XCode
UI (User Inteface) Elements - Putting Buttons, Labels & More on the screen.
Connecting Actions to Buttons and make things happen on the screen
Getting familiar with If-else (Also known as conditional) statements
Building your FIRST iPhone App!
A Powerful tool to help you create ANYTHING! (Well R30; almost anything ;)
XCode is the tool we'll use to work with when creating iPhone Apps, but the even MORE important tool is YOU and your creative powers!
Content and Overview
Kids are some of the most creative people in the World, right!?! We learn by doing, and in this course, you will DO! Lets dive in and start getting our hands dirty!
Mainly suitable for Kids aged between 7 through 11 and/or any beginners in iPhone app development, through the course of 12 lectures you'll learn how to download and use XCode, the basic tool for creating iPhone applications, as well as learning some of the fundamental building blocks that you'll use to build apps.
And hey, how do you feel about bananas? Great! Mee too! Cuz we're gonna make our very first "Hello Banana App"!
Beginning with the download and installation of XCode, the course will take you through a basic tour of it's different areas, and what you can do with it. You'll learn how to add labels and buttons to your screen, and explore other types of UI (User Interface) elements that you can work with and customize. You'll see how you can add "Actions" to buttons, and start seeing how easy it is to "make things happen" and make your app "do stuff". At the end of the course, we'll also begin touching a bit on simple coding concepts.
The course will take about 1 hour to complete, and at the end of the course I'll take you through building your very first Hello Banana! iPhone app, and you will get a feel for yourself of how simple it is to create your own amazing apps! You'll be able to work alongside with the tutorials. You'll begin to feel comfortable getting your way around XCode and have the confidence you need in order to break through to your next level of creating even more complex and advanced apps.
- Ebooks list page : 49745
- 2018-11-21Learn How to Make iOS Apps - For Kids Ages 6 to 10
- 2018-11-13Learn how to make iOS apps - For Kids Ages 6 to 10
- 2018-09-25Learn how to make iOS apps - For Kids Ages 6 to 10
- 2018-09-24Learn how to make iOS apps - For Kids Ages 6 to 10
- 2018-09-14Learn How to Make iOS Apps - For Kids Ages 6 to 10
- 2018-09-09Learn How to Make iOS Apps - For Kids Ages 6 to 10
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Learn how to make iOS apps. No coding experience required.
- 2019-09-16Learn How To Make Interactive Prototypes for Mobile Apps
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Swift 2 programming - learn how to create 20 apps for iOS !
- 2021-11-22Ios Development Crash Course Learn How To Create Ios Apps
- 2020-09-16Learn How to Build iOS Apps with Cloud Kit
- 2020-04-20Ios Development Crash Course Learn How To Create Ios Apps
- 2020-02-20iOS Development Crash Course - Learn How to Create iOS Apps
- 2020-02-17iOS Development Crash Course - Learn How to Create iOS Apps
- 2018-01-26How to Make iOS Apps with No Programming Experience
- 2018-01-22[PDF] EDM Production - Learn How to Make EDM Music for Beginners!
- 2018-01-14[PDF] How to Make iOS Apps with No Programming Experience
- 2017-10-25[PDF] EDM Production - Learn How to Make EDM Music for Beginners!
- 2016-12-25How to Make iOS Apps with No Programming Experience
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.