Posted on 2018-05-19, by perica123.
Learn Qt 5: Build modern, responsive cross-platform desktop applications with Qt, C++, and QML by Nicholas Sherriff (Nick)
English | 9 Feb. 2018 | ISBN: 1788478851 | 346 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 15.6 MB
Learn the fundamentals of QT 5 framework to develop interactive cross-platform applications
A practical guide on the fundamentals of application development with QT 5
Learn to write scalable, robust and adaptable C++ code with QT
Deploy your application on different platforms such as Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
Qt is a mature and powerful framework for delivering sophisticated applications across a multitude of platforms. It has a rich history in the Linux world, is widely used in embedded devices, and has made great strides in the Mobile arena over the past few years. However, in the Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X worlds, the dominance of C#/.NET and Objective-C/Cocoa means that Qt is often overlooked.
This book demonstrates the power and flexibility of the Qt framework for desktop application development and shows how you can write your application once and deploy it to multiple operating systems. Build a complete real-world line of business (LOB) solution from scratch, with distinct C++ library, QML user interface, and QtTest-driven unit-test projects.
This is a suite of essential techniques that cover the core requirements for most LOB applications and will empower you to progress from a blank page to shipped application.
What you will learn
Install and configure the Qt Framework and Qt Creator IDE
Create a new multi-project solution from scratch and control every aspect of it with QMake
Implement a rich user interface with QML
Learn the fundamentals of QtTest and how to integrate unit testing
Build self-aware data entities that can serialize themselves to and from JSON
Manage data persistence with SQLite and CRUD operations
Reach out to the internet and consume an RSS feed
Produce application packages for distribution to other users
Who This Book Is For
This book is for application developers who want a powerful and flexible framework to create modern, responsive applications on Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux desktop platforms. You should be comfortable with C++ but no prior knowledge of Qt or QML is required.
Table of Contents
Install the Qt Framework and Qt Creator IDE
Create a new solution and sub projects ready for application development.
UX layout and navigation
Styling QML and adding custom components
Implement self aware data entities and JSON serialisation
Unit testing our data entities
Persist our data in a SQLite database
Connect to the internet and consume a RSS feed
Create a customised installation package for our application
- Ebooks list page : 36191
- 2018-03-06Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-11-28Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-11-22Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-11-20Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-11-15Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-11-10Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-10-31Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-10-19Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-10-18Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-09-27Building Cross-Platform Desktop Applications with Electron
- 2017-06-18Building Cross Platform Desktop Applications With Electron
- 2017-11-26Electron; From Beginner to Pro: Learn to Build Cross Platform Desktop Applications using Github's Electron
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Build Cross-platform Native Apps with Appcelerator Studio and Alloy
- 2017-10-20Build Cross Platform Desktop Apps With Electron (2017)
- 2017-09-12Build Cross-Platform Desktop Apps.with Electron (2017)
- 2017-09-11Build Cross-Platform Desktop Apps with Electron (2017)
- 2017-09-05Build Cross-Platform Desktop Apps with Electron (2017)
- 2016-12-31Build Cross-platform Native Apps with Appcelerator Studio and Alloy
- 2016-12-17Build Cross-platform Native Apps with Appcelerator Studio and Alloy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.