Posted on 2019-03-21, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1920x1080 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 192 Kbps | Total files:254 | mp4, txt, vtt, html | 1.18 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Style with Bootstrap themes
Use Git and Heroku for deployment
Learn Rails Scaffolds, Controllers, Models, etc.
Implement several popular gems (devise, social_share, etc.)
Expand all 84 lectures02:45:58
+Building A Blog
+User Messaging App
+Make A Wiki
You should have a basic knowledge of Ruby
High competence in the English language is necessary to enjoy this course
According to the Ruby on Rails website, Rails is "a web application development framework written in the Ruby language. It is designed to make programming web applications easier by making assumptions about what every developer needs to get started. It allows you to write less code while accomplishing more than many other languages and frameworks."
If you feel like Rails may be the framework for you after reading that statement, but don't know where to start, you've come to the right place.
In this course, students will learn what Ruby on Rails is best for, quickly creating and finishing web apps easily. This course covers it all, from installation to deployment. We will teach you how to use various Ruby on Rails tools while building functional web applications. By the end of the course, you will know enough Ruby on Rails to create any CRUD application you like.
Not only this, but I also provide resources for almost every lecture, so that you can learn more if you wish. This course will provide you with enough Ruby on Rails knowledge to go from beginner to intermediate. After completing this course, you will also have enough Ruby Rails basis to learn any other Rails concept you can think of on your own. Think of this course like a quick jumpstart to your Ruby on Rails career.
This course will give you a headstart into building any CRUD (create, read, update, delete) site you like. Building CRUD applications quickly is something that Ruby on Rails is great at.
In this course, we will complete 4 CRUD Ruby on Rails web apps in the following order:
A personal blog
A user messaging app
A To Do List (The Hello World of Ruby on Rails Applications)
A Wikipedia Clone
But basic Ruby on Rails isn't the only thing we will focus on, we will also learn how to use other tools with our apps such as:
If you want to bulk up your resume, get some practice or learn how to use various Rails gems in your app, look no further!
This is the perfect course for the casual web developer. This course will take you from basic HTML knowledge to building your own beautiful web applications.
This course will cover a lot of ground in a very short amount of time. Since the course is so fast, breezing through it might not help your retain everything. I recommend trying to finish the course in a month. It will help you retain knowledge, as well as give you time to explore different features on your own. Not only this, but udemy gives you a 30 day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose!
Thank you for showing interest in this course!
If you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who this course is for:
Take this course if you want more Rails practice
If you want to get familiar with different Ruby gems, this course is for you
Don't take this course if you have intermediate to advanced knowledge in Rails
This course is not designed for people with no programming experience
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Duration: 1min 40s
Bit rate: 6214 Kbps
Frame rate: 25.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39891
- 2017-09-17Learn Rails Quickly Code, Style and Launch 4 Web Apps
- 2017-07-26Learn Rails Quickly Code, Style And Launch 4 Web Apps
- 2017-06-20Learn Rails: Quickly Code, Style and Launch 4 Web Apps
- 2018-12-14Vue.js Quick Start Guide Learn how to build amazing and complex reactive web applications easily usi...
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Learn to build 20 websites and build 14 iOS9 apps with swift
- 2019-07-10Linkedin Learning Building Laravel And Vue Js Web Apps Shepherds
- 2019-04-26New Graphic Design Design Easier And Faster With Web Apps
- 2019-04-21Echo Quick Start Guide: Build lightweight and high-performance web apps with Echo (PDF)
- 2019-03-26LinkedIn Learning Building Laravel And Vue Js Web Apps-SHEPHERDS
- 2019-03-11Building Laravel and Vue.js Web Apps
- 2019-03-01Building Laravel and Vue.js Web Apps
- 2019-02-22Building Laravel and Vue.js Web Apps
- 2019-02-04REACT JS AND REDUX MASTERING WEB APPS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2017-07-25React JS and Redux - Mastering Web Apps
- 2017-03-10React JS and Redux - Mastering Web Apps
- 2017-03-10React JS and Redux - Mastering Web Apps
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Learn to Code HTML and CSS: Develop & Style Websites
- 2017-10-16Learn to Code HTML and CSS: Develop and Style Websites
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Learn to Code HTML and CSS: Develop & Style Websites - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.