Posted on 2020-02-14, updated at 2020-03-01, by Germany2020.
Learn and Understand AngularJS
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 818 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 55 lectures (6 hours, 54 mins) | Language: English
What you'll learn
Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
A browser and a text editor
Includes information on the next version - AngularJS 2.0!
Knowing AngularJS can get you a job or improve the one you have. It's a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, and make your web software life easier, that's why it's so popular and backed by Google.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build AngularJS applications - and we'll build a single page application along the way.
We'll design custom services, build custom directives, understand two-way binding, design a weather forecast app as a single page application, and lots more. Both starter and finished source code is provided as we go.
"Best course I have ever seen" "Best intro to AngularJS on Udemy" "A fresh way of teaching AngularJS" "One of the best courses on Udemy that i took if not the best" "Best teacher I have had on the internet by far" "I...have taken lots of angular courses and I think this is the best one so far" "The best teaching style I've seen so far"
If you are new to AngularJS, or if you've been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don't quite 'get it', this is the AngularJS course for you! To learn AngularJS you have to understand it.
I've built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning AngularJS. A course that explains the concepts and how they're implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
In this course you will:
Learn how AngularJS works, covering subjects like directives, dependency injection, two way data binding, the digest loop, watchers, and more.
Code custom services.
Design custom directives, understanding concepts like compile, link, and scope.
Build a single page application using AngularJS.
Keep up with the latest on the next version of AngularJS 2.0!
AngularJS doesn't have to be hard to learn. The biggest mistake most coding tutorials make is expecting someone to learn simply by imitating others' code. Real world situations are never exactly like the tutorial.
I believe the best way to learn is to understand how a tool works and what it does for you, look at examples, and then try it yourself. That's how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand AngularJS.
Note: In this course you'll also get downloadable source code. You will often be provided with 'starter' code, giving you the base for you to start writing your code, and 'finished' code to compare your code to.
Who this course is for:
Web developers and designers looking to learn AngularJS
Those who have researched AngularJS but still find it hard to understand
Developers and designers who have used jQuery but are tired of doing everything manually
- 2020-03-01Learn and Understand AngularJS
- Ebooks list page : 42693
- 2020-04-15Learn And Understand Angularjs
- 2020-03-01Learn and Understand AngularJS
- 2020-07-03Learn and Understand Buffer Overflow From Scratch - Beginner
- 2020-06-13Learn and Understand Ethical Hacking From Scratch
- 2020-06-01Learn And Understand Node Js From Scratch
- 2020-05-12Learn and Understand Java From Scratch
- 2020-05-09Learn and Understand Node.js From Scratch
- 2020-04-25Learn and Understand Node.js From Scratch
- 2020-03-02SQL for beginners: The simplified beginner’s guide, to learn and understand SQL language computer programming, data analytics, database design and server. Including basic project and exercise.
- 2020-01-15Python Programming: A Comprehensive Beginner?s Guide to Learn and Understand Python Language (Python Programming, Python for Beginners, Python Programming for Beginners, Learn Python, Python Language)
- 2019-12-20Poker Math: Guide to Learn and Understand Hold'em Mathematics and Strategies to Win the Games of Poker
- 2019-12-08Ethical Hacking For Beginners: The Practical Guide to Computer Hacking to Learn and Understand the Concept of Ethical Hacking
- 2019-11-29Deep Learning with Python: Comprehensive Beginners Guide to Learn and Understand the Realms of Deep Learning with Python
- 2019-11-28Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Learn and understand the functionality of Microsoft's enterprise solution
- 2019-11-03Ethical Hacking For Beginners: The Practical Guide to Computer Hacking to Learn and Understand the Concept of Ethical Hacking
- 2019-10-21Deep Learning with Python: Comprehensive Beginners Guide to Learn and Understand the Realms of Deep Learning with Python 2019
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.