Posted on 2018-12-20, by voska89.
Learning American Sign Language in High School: Motivation, Strategies, and Achievement By Russell S. Rosen
2015 | 175 Pages | ISBN: 1563686422 | PDF | 5 MB
Reflecting the exponential growth of college courses offering American Sign Language (ASL) as a foreign language, high schools have followed suit with significant increases in ASL classes during the past two decades. Despite this trend, high school ASL teachers and program administrators possess no concrete information on why students take ASL for foreign language credit, how they learn new signs and grammar, and how different learning techniques determines their achievement in ASL. This new book addresses these issues to better prepare high schools in their recruitment and education of new ASL students. Author Russell S. Rosen begins with the history of ASL as a foreign language in high schools, including debates about the foreign language status of ASL, the situation of deaf and hard of hearing students in classes, and governmental recognition of ASL as a language. Based on his study of five high school ASL programs, he defines the factors that motivate students, including community and culture, and analyzes strategies for promoting language processing and learning. Learning American Sign Language in High School provides strategies for teaching ASL as a second language to students with learning disabilities as well. Its thorough approach ensures the best opportunity for high school students high levels of achievement in learning ASL.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Ebooks list page : 38195
- 2020-05-28Learning American Sign Language to Experience the Essence of Deaf Culture
- 2012-01-12High School Dropout, Graduation, and Completion Rates: Better Data, Better Measures, Better Decisions
- 2010-01-19Complete idiot's guide to learning (american) sign language
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Becoming a Great High School: 6 Strategies and 1 Attitude That Make a Difference
- 2011-09-21Becoming a Great High School: 6 Strategies and 1 Attitude That Make a Difference
- 2020-01-01Learning to Interpret: Working from English Into American Sign Language
- 2020-06-23TTC Pilot Introduction to American Sign Language
- 2020-04-01ASL- Pronouns Vocab Practice American Sign Language
- 2020-03-22ASL | American Sign Language | The Alphabet
- 2020-03-21ASL American Sign Language The Alphabet
- 2019-07-06American Sign Language Basics
- 2019-07-05American Sign Language Asl Level 1
- 2019-07-05American Sign Language Level 1
- 2019-05-15American Sign Language, ASL, Level 1
- 2019-05-15American Sign Language Basics
- 2019-04-18American Sign Language Level 1
- 2019-04-12American Sign Language, ASL, Level 1
- 2019-04-12American Sign Language Basics
- 2019-04-12American Sign Language "Basics"
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.