Posted on 2018-09-12, updated at 2018-09-25, by voska89.
Learning Express JS : Creating Future Web Apps & REST APIs
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 3.5 hours | Size: 1.33 GB
Understand Fundamentals of ExpressJS Framework and learn how you can create Web Apps and REST APIs using Node.JS
What Will I Learn?
Students will have fundamental understandings of Express JS Framework and students will be able to create their own ExpressJS Web Apps and REST APIs.
A basic knowledge of Java Script and Node Js will help achieve the learning goals faster
Why Study ExpressJS?
Futuristic Web Apps are service driven. A single web service will be used as a backend of web application as well as a REST API for mobile devices and other clients. ExpressJS is widely used Node.JS based Framework to create server side Web Applications and API. Using the Inherent callback nature of node engine, it becomes a very intuitive and rapid way to develop routes and their handers for given web application. Express.JS is a MVC based Web application which allows us to plug and play different view engines so that we can render our web pages effectively along with the model data.
What will be covered in this Course?
We will touch base on following topics in this course:
Introduction and Getting Started
Simple Web Application
Database Integration ( with DBMS and NoSql)
Error Handling and Debugging
BONUS: You will also get all the codes used for explanation in this course.
Who is this course for?
This course is for students and professionals, who know basics of JS or Node.JS and kickstart their journey with a career of Web Development using Express.JS
How will this course help the Students?
This course will help the students and professionals to clear the fundamentals of Express.js framework and hence paves a way to startup with web development using Express.JS framework.
What we will not cover in this tutorial ?
A prior knowledge of following in assumed in this course and we will not be covering following in the course:
2. Node.JS and NPM
3. What is unit Testing and its concepts
4. Chai and Mocha Frameworks
5. ES6 concepts.
6. SQL and DBMS Concepts
7. Using Git and other version control tools
8. Using IDE or Code Editor.
Who is the target audience?
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37130
- 2018-11-21Learning Express JS Creating Future Web Apps & REST APIs
- 2018-09-25Learning Express JS Creating Future Web Apps & REST APIs
- 2018-09-17Learning Express JS : Creating Future Web Apps & REST APIs
- 2012-02-211001 Vocabulary & Spelling Questions - Learning Express
- 2012-05-271001 MATH PROBLEMS 2nd Edition Improve Your Math Skills for Math Tests
- 2012-01-15MAT: Power Practice - Learning Express Editors
- 2012-01-04MAT: Power Practice - Learning Express Editors
- 2019-01-26PACKT- CREATING SMART WEB APPS WITH DJANGO JGTiSO
- 2018-12-08Packt - Creating Smart Web Apps with Django
- 2018-12-01Packtpub - Creating Smart Web Apps with Django [Video]
- 2018-11-25Creating Smart Web Apps with Django
- 2018-11-02Creating Smart Web Apps with Django
- 2018-10-06Creating Smart Web Apps with Django
- 2018-09-19Creating Smart Web Apps with Django
- 2018-09-07Creating Smart Web Apps with Django
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Laravel 5.1 Beauty: Creating Beautiful Web Apps with Laravel 5.1
- 2017-10-20Creating Access Web Apps In Sharepoint 2013 (updated Aug 25, 2017)
- 2017-08-28Lynda - Creating Access Web Apps in SharePoint 2013 (updated Aug 25, 2017)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Learning Express Web Application Development: Build powerful and modern web apps that run smoothly on the webserver with Express.js
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.