Posted on 2018-09-04, by nokia241186.
Jochen Nickel, "Learning Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control"
2013 | pages: 146 | ISBN: 178217818X | EPUB | 8,7 mb
When you know Dynamic Access Control, you know how to take command of your organization's data for security and control. This book is a practical tutorial that will make you proficient in the main functions and extensions.
- Understand the advantages of using Dynamic Access Control and how it simplifies access control
- Learn how to monitor, maintain, and secure your Dynamic Access Control environment
- Troubleshoot and solve common misconfigurations and problems with professional techniques
Identifying and classifying information inside a company is one of the most important prerequisites for securing the sensitive information of various business units. Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control helps you not only to classify information, but it also gives you the opportunity and the functionality to provide a safe-net policy across your file servers, showing you some helpful ways of auditing and access denied assistance to improve usability.
Understanding the architecture, the design, and implementing the solution, to troubleshooting will be covered in a practical and easy-to-read manner. This book is packed with project-based examples with plenty of information about the architecture, functionality, and extensions of Dynamic Access Control to help you excel in real-life projects. The book guides you through all the stages of a successful implementation of Dynamic Access Control.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control will teach you everything you need to know to create your own projects, and is an essential resource for reviewing or extending already existing implementations.
The book initially takes you through the task of understanding all of the functionality and extensions with ideas and overviews to help guide you in the decision process. The whole architecture will be explained in the main building blocks of Dynamic Access control. You will have a strong foundation and understanding of the claims model and Kerberos. Classifying information, the hardest part of the prerequisites to fulfil, is also covered in depth. You will also spend time understanding conditional expressions, and the method used to deploy them across your file server infrastructure. A special chapter is included for handling the data quality and the integration in other systems and strategies. Last, but not least, to get your solution up and running you will learn how to troubleshoot a Dynamic Access Control solution.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand how Dynamic Access Control can help your organization control access to information
- Identify and get to know the main building blocks and functionality of Dynamic Access Control
- Create Central Access and Auditing Policies, including Transformation Policies
- Classify information using different methods, including a deep dive into the File Classification infrastructure
- Design and implement Rights Management integration
- Extend your solution with third-party tools in particular for classification
- Integrate Dynamic Access Control in SharePoint and other products
- Discover the possibilities you get by using Dynamic Access Control for BYOD
- Explore how other Microsoft solutions can be used as an enhancement of your solution
This practical tutorial-based book is filled with information about the architecture, functionality, and extensions of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37088
- 2014-06-07Learning Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control
- 2014-06-04Learning Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control
- 2019-02-04MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012 CERTIFICATION EXAM 70 410 TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-01-05Sams Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Administration-illiterate
- 2019-01-05Infinite Skills Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification Training Exam 70-414-illiterate
- 2019-01-03Infinite Skills Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification Exam 70-413-Illiterate
- 2018-12-18Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification Training - Exam 70-414
- 2018-12-18Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification - Exam 70-413
- 2018-01-27[PDF] MCSA Guide to Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012 /R2, Exam 70-410
- 2018-01-20[PDF] CBT Nuggets - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70-411 with R2 Updates Includes Exam Reference
- 2018-01-20[PDF] CBT Nuggets - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 70-410
- 2018-01-10[PDF] CBT Nuggets - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70-411
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification - Exam 70-410
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Administration LiveLessons
- 2017-10-21Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70 411 R2
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Infiniteskills - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification - Exam 70-411
- 2017-09-17Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70-416
- 2017-09-12Packt Publishing Learning Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- 2017-09-12Learning Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.