Posted on 2019-08-13, by everest555.
Created by Packt Publishing | Video: 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 07:01 H/M | Lec: 69 | 738 MB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
Unlock the powerful, advanced features of Ansible to solve complex security challenges of your system with ease
What you'll learn
Configure and manage your infrastructure using Ansible Playbooks
Integrate Ansible with various cloud providers such as AWS and Openstack
Harden your Nginx Web Server
Set up the firewall along with managing SELinux for security
Setup Ansible Tower and learn to use it
Install Ansible and connect to Windows boxes and network devices
Good knowledge of Python and SSH is needed
No prior knowledge on Ansible
Security plays a major role in protecting your system or data. Ansible makes it easy for you to secure any part of your infrastructure, including setting firewalls, providing authentication to users and groups, and setting custom security policies. It allows you to write automation procedures and use them across your entire infrastructure. So if you are a system administrator or an IT professional who is keen to automate your organization's infrastructure, then you should surely go for this Learning Path.
Packt's Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it. The highlights of this Learning Path are:
Increase the functionality of your infrastructure by integrating with cloud platforms such as AWS and OpenStack
Understand how to use Ansible 2 for various use cases such as fraud detection, network security, governance, and so on
Implement the advanced usage of Ansible Tower
Learn complex hardening and migrate security infrastructures
Let's take a quick look at your learning journey. You will with Ansible 2, including its installation, the problems it solves, and more. You will then create your very first playbook. You will understand the power of variables and quickly be able to manage environments and implement strategies. You will then go through the concepts that are used to automate security in your infrastructure and how to monitor your system so that it remains compliant. You will also use Ansible Tower to secure your machines and cloud systems. Moving forward, you will explore some security use cases such as network device hardening, application security, fraud detection and prevention, governance, and risk assessment. Finally, this Learning Path will teach you how to maintain the compliance state of your system by applying configurations to your system along with some troubleshooting techniques.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will have mastered automating different layers of security in your infrastructure.
Who this course is for?
This Learning Path is targeted at system administrators or IT professionals who are keen to automate their organization's infrastructure
- Ebooks list page : 41118
- 2019-01-28LEARNING PATH Ansible Guide to Master Ansible 2
- 2019-01-24LEARNING PATH Ansible Guide to Master Ansible 2
- 2019-01-13Packt - LEARNING PATH Ansible Guide to Master Ansible 2
- 2018-12-30Packt - LEARNING PATH Ansible Guide to Master Ansible 2
- 2018-12-10LEARNING PATH Ansible Guide to Master Ansible 2
- 2018-11-26LEARNING PATH Ansible Guide to Master Ansible 2
- 2019-01-03Learning Path - Android - Application Development with Android N
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Learning Path Up and Running with Flask
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Learning Path: Up and Working with Angular 2
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Learning Path: A-Z Programming with TypeScript
- 2018-01-18Learning Path: Intermediate Data Science with R
- 2018-01-05Learning Path: Up and Running with Flask
- 2017-09-17Packt Publishing Learning Path SCOM Managing Infrastructures With Systems Center 2016 Operations Manager Tutorial-OXBRiDGE
- 2017-06-30Learning Path Spring Web Applications with Spring and Angular Packt Publishing
- 2017-06-26PACKT PUBLISHING LEARNING PATH SPRING WEB APPLICATIONS WITH SPRING AND ANGULAR TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2017-06-23Packt Publishing Learning Path SCOM Managing Infrastructures With Systems Center 2016 Operations Man...
- 2017-06-22Learning Path AWS AWS Environments with AWS Lambda Video Packt Publishing
- 2017-05-31PACKT PUBLISHING LEARNING PATH AWS AWS ENVIRONMENTS WITH AWS LAMBDA TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2017-05-27Packt Publishing - Learning Path - SCCM - Building Concepts with Microsoft System Center Configurati...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.