Linkedin Learning Algorithmic Trading and Finance Models With Python R and Stata Essential Training BiFiSO
Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Linkedin - Learning Algorithmic Trading and Finance Models With Python R and Stata Essential Training-BiFiSO
English | Size: 288.82 MB
Business intelligence is one of the fastest growing areas of business, especially for financial investing. This project-based course focuses on using different types of software to build models (algorithms) that can trade stocks and other financial products. Michael McDonald shows how you can use Excel, Python, R, or Stata, to set up quantitative, testable investment rules so that you can make informed trading decisions. First, he explains what algo trading is and how it works. Next, he discusses how to develop an algo trading strategy and shares tips for how to identify opportunities in various markets. Then, he goes through an in-depth exploration of how to leverage existing software tools. Michael also covers stock trading, bond trading, data analysis, regressions, and more.
Note: Prior to watching this course, it is recommended that you watch the course Algorithmic Trading and Stocks Essential Training.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41111
- 2019-02-17Lynda Algorithmic Trading and Stocks Essential Training-XQZT
- 2019-01-30Algorithmic Trading and Stocks Essential Training XQZT
- 2018-06-03Algorithmic Trading and Stocks Essential Training
- 2019-09-11Algorithmic Trading And Finance Models With Python, R, And Stata Essential Training
- 2019-07-24Algorithmic Trading and Finance Models with Python, R, and Stata Essential Training
- 2019-07-20Algorithmic Trading and Finance Models with Python, R, and Stata Essential Training
- 2019-03-31Linkedin Learning Ios 12 Iphone And Ipad Essential Training-Bifiso
- 2019-03-23LINKEDIN LEARNING BUSINESS ANALYST AND PROJECT MANAGER COLLABORATION-BiFiSO
- 2019-02-06IOS 12 IPHONE AND IPAD ESSENTIAL TRAINING BiFiSO
- 2019-10-20Linkedin Learning Revenue Staffing and Expense Models Explained
- 2019-08-13Linkedin Learning Building Vue and Node Apps With Authentication BiFiSO
- 2019-07-09Linkedin Learning Enhancing Night And Low Light Photos With Photoshop Updated March 2019
- 2019-03-22LINKEDIN LEARNING CLEANING TRANSFORMING AND PREPPING YOUR DATA WITH TABLEAU PREP-BiFiSO
- 2019-10-26Linkedin Learning Crafting Problem and Solution Statements
- 2019-10-24Linkedin Learning Using Lightroom and Photoshop Together
- 2019-10-24Linkedin Learning Customer Insights and Consumer Analytics for Organizations Concepts
- 2019-10-21Linkedin Learning Bluebeam Tips and Tricks
- 2019-10-20Linkedin Learning Vue js Full Stack Applications with Firebase
- 2019-10-20Linkedin Learning Customer Insights and Consumer Analytics for Organizations Concepts BiFiSO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.