Posted on 2021-06-27, by uswarez.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Size: 258.76 MB
Title: Managing Python Projects
Size: 130M (135672768 B)
Course #: Linkedin.Learning
Published: December 6, 2019
Author: Miki Tebeka
Exer/Code: [ ]
Unpack that shit, run that shit
Of course we know its sieg heil, thats how fucking rebelious we are!
While the work of coding can be a solitary endeavor, software
developers don't work in a vacuum. In order to
successfully bring their projects to the finish line, they must
spend their days coordinating effectively with other
developers. In this course, join Miki Tebeka as he shares best
practices and tips for efficiently managing Python projects. Miki
covers the essential non-coding tasks around Python
programming, including how to best approach the directory
structure for a project, tackle challenges related to
dependency management, and determine what (and how much) to test.
Plus, get general strategies for handling the development
process, including how to use source control and issue
tracking systems effectively.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 48140
- 2021-09-03Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects Zh
- 2020-03-05Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects Zh
- 2020-01-31Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects-ZH
- 2020-01-28Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects-ZH
- 2020-01-27Linkedin Learning Managing Python Projects-ZH
- 2022-12-13Linkedin Learning Managing Jira Projects 2 Managing Boards
- 2022-12-13Linkedin Learning Managing Jira Projects 3 Helpful Concepts and Features
- 2022-12-06Linkedin Learning Managing Jira Projects 1 Introduction
- 2019-03-25LINKEDIN LEARNING MANAGING INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS-BiFiSO
- 2019-02-04LINKEDIN LEARNING MANAGING INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- 2022-12-08Linkedin Learning Managing Projects with Microsoft 365
- 2022-09-10Linkedin Learning Managing Projects with Microsoft 365
- 2022-08-16Linkedin Learning Managing Projects with Microsoft 365-XQZT
- 2022-12-19Linkedin Learning Testing Python Data Science Code
- 2022-12-13Linkedin - Learning Managing Stress
- 2022-12-13Linkedin Learning Managing Data with Microsoft 365
- 2022-12-12Linkedin Learning Managing Azure Resources Using Infrastructure as Code
- 2022-12-10Linkedin Learning Managing Change on an Agile Project
- 2022-12-01Linkedin Learning Async Python Foundations Applied Concepts
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.