Posted on 2019-07-09, by everest555.
Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator LFCS 2nd
English | Size: 4.37 GB
Category: E-learning | Linux
Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition has 21 hours of comprehensive video training for you to have everything you need to study for-and pass-the LFCS exam.
Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition has 21 hours of comprehensive video training on the LFCS exam. You get more than 10 hours of Linux basics in Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons along with a full review of all Linux Foundation LFCS topics. Coverage includes advanced system administration, security, storage management, SSH services, and virtualization. This thorough and engaging training provides whiteboard concept teaching, live CLI work, screencast teaching, hands-on labs, command reviews, and a practice exam so you have everything you need to study for-and pass-the LFCS exam.
Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition
To offer this course in the way that is most efficient for you, the contents have been developed to build upon your existing knowledge of Linux. You will start with Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons, a full video course on Linux basics, concepts, practices, and theories so you can get the foundational knowledge you need. You will then dive into the core part of the LFCS exam-including Advanced System Administration-and managing storage, security, SSH services, and virtualization. Each lesson ends with a lab for you to practice the skills learned in each lesson. These labs also act as training for the hands-on LFCS exam. After Sander presents you with the lab task, you have the opportunity to walk through it yourself.
And the end of each lesson is the Lab Solution, where Sander walks through the correct way to complete the lab were you taking the real exam. A full practice exam is also provided so you can fully prepare for the exam. The practice exam sets up scenarios that you will solve and also provides video solutions so you can check your work against the author's. This is an invaluable part of the study experience.
This accessible self-paced video training solution provides learners with more than 21 hours of personal visual instruction from an expert trainer with more than 20 years of practical Linux teaching experience. Through the use of topic-focused instructional videos you will gain an in-depth understanding of all topics on the Linux Foundation LFCS exam, as well as a deeper understanding of Linux. The combination of video and labs is a unique offering that gives you a full toolkit to learn and excel on your exam.
Module 1: Essential Commands
Module 2: User and Group Management and Permissions
Module 3: Operating Running Systems
Module 1: Advanced System Administration
Module 2: Managing Security Features
Module 3: Storage Management
Module 4: Managing SSH Services
Module 5: Managing Virtualization
Beginning to Intermediate
Key concepts for all the objectives on the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam
Real-life Linux administration tasks
Who Should Take This Course
Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) certification candidates
Anyone interested in learning about Linux from the ground up
Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills
Administrators currently administering UNIX systems and developers who write software for Linux
Devops Engineers that want to build their Linux skills
The ideal target student wants to learn Linux from the ground up, and carry through to the LFCS exam. They will start with the Linux Fundamentals portion of the course, and then get into the details for LFCS exam prep.
Module 1, "Essential Commands," will cover the essentials of Linux, starting with the installation of the ubuntu and CentOS distributions. Then, it will go into the essential tools, file management tools, and working with text files.
Module 2, "User and Group Management and Permissions," covers user and group management as well as storage management essentials. It goes into the details of the different required parts for setting up users and groups, the management of them, and some more advanced features. The basic read write and execute permissions, as well as how to apply them will be explained. And then the more in-depth permissions, SUID, SGID, sticky bit, and umask will be covered. Lastly, partitions and file systems and how to mount filesystems onto specific directories will be explored in Lesson 9.
Module 3, "Operating Running Systems," covers the day-to-day Linux management tasks. It starts with an explanation of networking and managing system time. Then, services and processes, including the different utilities that are used, will be detailed. Software managers, how to manage software packages, task scheduling, and reading log files will also be covered.
In Module 1,"Advanced System Administration," will provide an introduction in bash shell scripting, and an overview of some of the essential local system security settings. This module also includes how to configure networking, on both Red Hat and Ubuntu Linux. Advanced features of the systemd service manager, configuration of logging, basic kernel management, and the Linux boot procedure are also covered.
Module 2, "Managing Security Features," is all about Linux security. It has two lessons, the first of which explains how to manage Linux firewalling. In the second, SELinux and Apparmor, two important features that allow you to set up an overall Linux security solution are covered.
Module 3, "Storage Management," explains how to work with partitions, logical volumes, software RAID, and also how to put file systems on top of that. It discusses how to automate mounting file systems using fstab or systemd mounts, as well as how to automatically mount file systems. The last lesson in this module is about user quota, which allows you the limiting of disk space available to specific users.
Module 4, Managing SHH Services," is about service configuration, and it provides a basic introduction to some of the most important services found on Linux. It has no less than eight lessons explaining how to set up basic configurations for SSH, Web, and FTP services. This covers setting up DNS and the NFS, and CIFS file sharing services. In the final three lessons there is an introduction to working with databases, e-mail handling, and web proxy configuration.
Module 5, "Managing Virtualization," explains how to work with KVM Virtual machines, as well as Linux containers that are based on LXC or Docker. It also contains a sample exam, which verifies the skills required to pass the LFCS exam.
- Ebooks list page : 40825
- 2020-10-10Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (lfcs), 2nd Edition
- 2020-08-10Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS), 2nd Edition 2019 TUTORiAL
- 2020-08-09Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS), 2nd Edition
- 2020-07-29Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS), 2nd Edition 2019 TUTORiAL
- 2019-09-14Livelessons Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (lfcs) Complete Video Course, 2nd Edit...
- 2019-05-21Livelessons - Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) Complete Video Course, 2nd Edition
- 2019-07-31Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS)-2018
- 2019-07-25Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS)-2018
- 2019-01-24LIVELESSONS LINUX FOUNDATION CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR LFCS
- 2018-12-18LIVELESSONS LINUX FOUNDATION CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR LFCS
- 2017-09-17Pearson IT Certification - LiveLessons- Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS)
- 2017-07-27Pearson It Certification Livelessons Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (lfcs)
- 2017-07-27Livelessons Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (lfcs) [complete 720p Reencode]
- 2017-07-06Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (lfcs) (part One)
- 2017-07-05Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (lfcs) (part Two)
- 2017-06-03LiveLessons - Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) [COMPLETE 720p ReEncode]
- 2017-06-03LiveLessons Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator LFCS COMPLETE 720p ReEncode
- 2017-05-30LiveLessons - Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) [COMPLETE 720p ReEncode]
- 2017-05-19Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) (Part Two)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.