Literature and Human Rights: The Law, the Language and the Limitations of Human Rights Discourse (Law & Literature)
Posted on 2020-08-23, by books_lover.
The idea of human rights is not new. But the importance of taking rights seriously has never been more urgent. The eighteen essays which comprise Literature and Human Rights are written as a contribution to this vital debate. Each moreover is written in the spirit of interdisciplinarity, reaching across the myriad constitutive disciplines of law, literature and the humanities in order to present an array of alternative perspectives on the nature and meaning of human rights in the modern world. The taking of human rights seriously, it will be suggested, depends just as much on taking seriously the idea of the human as it does the idea of rights.
- Ebooks list page : 44408
- 2019-12-18Human Rights Redefining Legal Thought: The History of Human Rights Discourse in Finnish Legal Scholarship (Studies in the History of Law and Justice)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Reconciling Law and Morality in Human Rights Discourse: Beyond the Habermasian Account of Human Rights (Philosophy and Politics - Critical Explorations) - Removed
- 2019-12-09Advances in Usability and User Experience: Proceedings of the AHFE 2019 International Conferences on Usability & User Experience, and Human Factors ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2010-06-29Transformations in Medieval and Early-Modern Rights Discourse (The New Synthese Historical Library)
- 2009-08-15Round Up the Usual Suspects: Criminal Investigation in Law & Order, Cold Case, and CSI
- 2009-07-21Charity Law & Social Policy: National and International Perspectives on the Functions of the Law relating to Charities
- 2021-08-08I'm Right and You're an Idiot The Toxic State of Public Discourse and How to Clean it Up, 2nd Edition
- 2021-07-27I'm Right and You're an Idiot The Toxic State of Public Discourse and How to Clean It Up, 2nd Edition [Audiobook]
- 2021-03-10Augustine and the Art of Ruling in the Carolingian Imperial Period: Political Discourse in Alcuin of York and Hincmar of Rheims
- 2021-02-11Augustine and the Art of Ruling in the Carolingian Imperial Period: Political Discourse in Alcuin of York and Hincmar of Rheims
- 2020-08-27The Wizard and the Witch: Seven Decades of Counterculture, Magick & Paganism
- 2020-08-23Internal Control Audit and Compliance: Documentation and Testing Under the New COSO Framework (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2020-07-18The Healing Power of Tea: Simple Teas & Tisanes to Remedy and Rejuvenate Your Health
- 2020-07-14The Cast Iron Cookbook: 30 Delicious, Quick & Easy Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Cast Iron Skillet Recipes For the busy you
- 2020-06-08Electric Guitar Gear: A Complete Beginner's Guide To Understanding Guitar Effects And The Gear Used For Electric Guitar Playing & How To Master Your Tone on Guitar (Guitar Mastery) (Volume 3)
- 2020-05-12Conspiracy Theories in the United States and the Middle East: A Comparative Approach (Linguae & Litterae)
- 2020-04-17The Elements of Rhetoric -- How to Write and Speak Clearly and Persuasively: A Guide for Students, Teachers, Politicians & Preachers
- 2020-03-20Sustainability in the Textile and Apparel Industries: Consumerism and Fashion Sustainability (Sustainable Textiles: Production, Processing, Manufacturing & Chemistry)
- 2020-03-15The PESTLE Business Analysis Tool: To Learn & Apply to Your Business: In aid of your Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.