Posted on 2018-12-12, by fubber.
Ultimate Go Programming LiveLessons provides an intensive, comprehensive, and idiomatic view of the Go programming language. This course focuses on both the specification and implementation of the language, including topics ranging from language syntax, design, and guidelines to concurrency, testing, and profiling. This class is perfect for anyone who wants a jump-start in learning Go or wants a more thorough understanding of the language and its internals.
In this video training, Bill Kennedy starts by providing a deep and intensive dive into Goï¿½s language syntax, idioms, implementation, and specification. Then Bill guides you through the essential things you need to know about designing software in Go. With that strong foundation, Bill then teaches the language mechanics behind Goï¿½s concurrency primitives and covers all the things you need to know to design concurrent software. Finally, Bill covers the tooling Go provides for testing, tracing, and profiling your programs.
About the Instructor
William Kennedy is a managing partner at Ardan Studio in Miami, Florida, a mobile, web, and systems development company. He is also a coauthor of the book Go in Action, the author of the blog "GoingGo.Net," and a founding member of GoBridge, which is working to increase Go adoption through embracing diversity.
What You Will Learn
Language mechanics and internals
Data structures and mechanical sympathy
Software design and best practices
Project structure and design
Concurrent software design
Testing and benchmarking
Tracing and profiling
Who Should Take This Course
Any intermediate-level developer who has some experience with other programming languages and wants to learn Go. This video is perfect for anyone who wants a jump-start in learning Go or wants a more thorough understanding of the language, its internals and how to design software.
Studied CS in school or has a minimum of two years of experience programming full time professionally.
Familiar with structural and object-oriented programming styles.
Has worked with arrays, lists, queues and stacks.
Understands processes, threads and synchronization at a high level.
Has worked with a command shell
Knows how to maneuver around the file system
Understands what environment variables are
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 823 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 159 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from FileFox
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38082
- 2018-08-10LiveLessons - Ultimate Go Programming
- 2017-07-13LiveLessons Ultimate Go Programming
- 2017-06-27LiveLessons - Ultimate Go Programming
- 2017-07-26Ultimate Go Programming Livelessons [updated]
- 2017-06-27Ultimate Go Programming LiveLessons [Updated]
- 2017-06-24Ultimate Go Programming LiveLessons By William Kennedy
- 2020-01-27Complete And Ultimate C Programming Course
- 2019-11-02The Ultimate Python Programming Tutorial
- 2019-10-26The Ultimate Python Programming Tutorial
- 2019-09-27Udemy - The Ultimate Python Programming Tutorial
- 2019-03-22The Ultimate Python Programming Tutorial
- 2019-03-18The Ultimate Python Programming Tutorial
- 2019-01-30Hacking University Mobile Phone & App Hacking & The Ultimate Python Programming For Beginners 2 M
- 2019-01-24Hacking University Mobile Phone & App Hacking & The Ultimate Python Programming For Beginners 2 M...
- 2019-01-23Hacking University: Mobile Phone & App Hacking & The Ultimate Python Programming For Beginners 2 Manuscript Bundle
- 2019-01-15The Ultimate Python Programming Guide for Beginners to Intermediate
- 2019-01-10The Ultimate Python Programming Guide for Beginners to Intermediate
- 2019-01-06Addison-Wesley Professional Ultimate Go Programming, Second Edition
- 2018-12-20The Ultimate Python Programming Guide for Beginners to Intermediate
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.