Posted on 2021-01-21, by book24h.
Log Cabin Years: How One Couple Built a Home From Scratch and Created a Life by Cindy Ross
English | January 20th, 2021 | ISBN: 1510763295 | 288 pages | True EPUB | 20.08 MB
"Cindy Ross is one of today's most eloquent and thoughtful writers on the connection between humans and the natural world."-Richard Louv, New York Times bestselling author
The Log Cabin Years is the inspiring story of how award-winning author Cindy Ross and her husband, artist Todd Gladfelter-a young couple totally inexperienced in construction-built a log home using raw trees and without the use of power, how they recycled and used salvage to supplement their materials, and how the home went on to become a living, breathing part of their lives together.
With a perfect mix of memoir and practical information, The Log Cabin Years explores the ways the couple not only developed their building skills but defined the values and virtues by which they would continue to live-self-confidence, freedom, and independence. As the cabin walls grew, so, too, did Cindy and Todd-as individuals and as partners. Building a home forced the couple to learn to argue constructively, communicate openly, and work within the parameters of each person's unique personality. The Log Cabin Years is a great example of how two people can learn to work together through difficult times, both mental and physical.
For their efforts, they were able to build, and then live in, a beautiful home-debt free.
From hosting Appalachian Trail hikers to offering a sanctuary for recovering veterans, from providing a place to homeschool and teach their children to launching Todd's very successful career as a chainsaw carving artist, the cabin has given back, fostering creativity, learning, and healing.
Building your own home has long been an American dream. The desire and need to live more sustainably has seeped into all aspects of our lives. The Log Cabin Years will speak to all people who wish to live a more sustainable life, empower themselves, build relationships, learn skills, and perhaps create a hand-built home of their own.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 46306
- 2021-03-22Log Cabin Years: How One Couple Built a Home From Scratch and Created a Life
- 2021-02-19Log Cabin Years: How One Couple Built a Home From Scratch and Created a Life
- 2021-02-08Log Cabin Years: How One Couple Built a Home From Scratch and Created a Life
- 2020-11-24The Art of Decluttering and Organizing: How to Tidy Up your Home, Stop Clutter, and Simplify your Life (Without Going Crazy)
- 2012-01-06Why Iceland?: How One of the World's Smallest Countries Became the Meltdown's Biggest Casualty
- 2021-12-18The Genius Habit How One Habit Can Radically Change Your Work and Your Life [Audiobook]
- 2020-01-02A Pebble for Your Thoughts: How One Kindness Rock At the Right Moment Can Change Your Life
- 2018-07-15When the Lights Went Out How One Brawl Ended Hockey's Cold War and Changed the Game - Removed
- 2018-06-21Raising World Changers in a Changing World How One Family Discovered the Beauty of Sacrifice and the Joy of Giving
- 2018-06-08Raising World Changers in a Changing World How One Family Discovered the Beauty of Sacrifice and the Joy of Giving
- 2018-05-31Raising World Changers in a Changing World How One Family Discovered the Beauty of Sacrifice and the Joy of Giving [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-23Taking on Theodore Roosevelt: How One Senator Defied the President on Brownsville and Shook American Politics by Harry Lembeck
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Factory Man: How One Furniture Maker Battled Offshoring, Stayed Local - and Helped Save an American Town
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Factory Man: How One Furniture Maker Battled Offshoring, Stayed Local - and Helped Save an American Town [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Taking on Theodore Roosevelt: How One Senator Defied the President on Brownsville and Shook American Politics
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Mr. Wilson Makes It Home: How One Little Dog Brought Us Hope, Happiness, and Closure
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Married to Bhutan: How One Woman Got Lost, Said 'I Do,' and Found Bliss - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] How the Incas Built Their Heartland: State Formation and the Innovation of Imperial Strategies in the Sacred Valley, Peru (History, Languages, and Cultures of the Spanish and Portuguese Worlds)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Factory Man: How One Furniture Maker Battled Offshoring, Stayed Local - and Helped Save an American Town
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.