Posted on 2019-06-17, by everest555.
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44kHz, 2ch | Duration: 5h 38m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 5,72 GB
This powerful extensive class trains you in all aspects of the logo design process including logo design theory, execution, working with typography, selecting color pallets, preparing and exporting files and how to work with adobe illustrator to create stunning logos.
Not only that this class teaches you how to work with clients by following several full logo design projects from start to finish. We talk about what type of questions to ask clients before starting your logo design process.
We also apply our logos to mockups so we can create polished presentations for our portfolio or to the client for approval. We even talk about where to find possible clients by following a step by step process.
For the theory section of this course we dive into logo design categories and also review all the different logo design styles while showing Stellar examples of each.
I go over the characteristics of strong logos designs and walk you through these using real world companies. Lastly, we cannot talk about logo design theory without talking about the power of color as we review the color psychology chart.
The next section is for those who need a crash course in Adobe illustrator as we review all of the most used tools we will use throughout this class including the width, shape-builder, offset path, gradient tools and using layering masks and more.
Afterwards we walk through the entire logo design process from scratch. We will learn how to quickly get our ideas out on paper, and then turn those rough ideas into real workable designs we can present to the client. We will walk through each step of the journey as we work finding those final concepts to present. We will create a moodboard to find our perfect color matches and finish off our logo with the final touches.
Our next section dives deep into the golden ratio in logo design. We will create from scratch the golden ratio spiral and create the golden ratio circles we need to start to adapt our designs to the golden ratio. We will do several practice projects as well.
We then take this logo all the way through to the end including create all variations and sizes we will need to adapt this logo to just about anything. We will also create polished designs by learning how to use photoshop mock-ups. We will then use our downloadable file export guide to learn how and why we export the specific files to our clients.
The next section goes over portfolio building basics and several places and steps to find clients and to get client referrals so you can start building your design business.
This course is packed full of downloadable resources including a client questioner document, Logo styles and categories cheat sheet, color wheel and color psychology documents, a finding client's resource, and file export, a golden ratio cheat sheet, a font paring guide and much more!
This class is extensive but is gentle and paced well enough for beginners to work through the course. There are both beginner and intermediate level topics discussed with some advanced topics discussed later on in the course.
This will be for anyone interested in working through a course that has a deep focus on logo design or any designer who wants to fine tune their logo design and presentation skills.
So, are you ready to up your logo design game? Let's get started!
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/791B41e691De5140/Logo Design Mastery The Full Course.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ea6614cADd200e5a/Logo Design Mastery The Full Course.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c5dc8e57cd2788b4/Logo Design Mastery The Full Course.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Bc5f45Cb0668c94E/Logo Design Mastery The Full Course.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/148ab0297678231e/Logo Design Mastery The Full Course.part5.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/64d79f1a9fbD0586/Logo Design Mastery The Full Course.part6.rar
- Ebooks list page : 40674
- 2019-09-28Skillshare Logo Design Mastery The Full Course
- 2019-07-05SkillShare - Logo Design Mastery - The Full Course
- 2019-06-18Logo Design Mastery: The Full Course
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2020-03-07Skillshare Graphic Design Mastery The Complete Branding Process
- 2020-03-04Flutter Firebase - The Full Course
- 2019-10-21Visual Basic for Applications Excel VBA The full course
- 2019-09-30Visual Basic for Applications Excel VBA The full course
- 2019-09-11Visual Basic for Applications - Excel VBA - The full course
- 2019-09-06Visual Basic for Applications - Excel VBA - The full course
- 2019-04-22Skillshare Mastery The Complete Course On Skillshare
- 2019-02-04LOGO DESIGN MASTERING THE WORDMARK TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2019-01-25Pixel Art Mastery The #1 Course on Retro Video Game Art
- 2018-12-30Pixel Art Mastery The #1 Course on Retro Video Game Art
- 2018-12-10Pixel Art Mastery The #1 course on retro video game art
- 2018-11-21Pixel Art Mastery The #1 Course on Retro Video Game Art
- 2016-10-03Microsoft Project The Full Course - Become an Expert Today
- 2014-05-23We present to you the Full Course for Complete financial & Valuation modeling by Wall Street Prep avaible for download.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.