Posted on 2019-05-24, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 8.5 hours | Size: 3.79 GB
What you'll learn
Analysis of the all important Fibonacci Sequence
Discover the Principle of the famous Golden Ratio rule
Gain wisdom into the Golden Ratio, it's existence in the world & its use
How to design an awesome logo utilising the Golden Ratio
Learn Isometric Gridding Techniques to develop stunning symbols
Discover Square Gridding Techniques to create high quality symbols
How to review and compile a Comprehensive Logo Design Questionnaire
Discover all in-depth stages of planning in Professional Logo Design
Learn how to compose a Logo Design Portfolio like a professional
Learn how, where and why to buy premium fonts & preview them in-project
Learn how to adjust type to make meaningful forms
Learn how to colour effectively with palettes and resources
Discover how to batch export all logo design formats
Discover how to set up and arrange content on multiple artboards for presentation & workflow
Learn the almighty Geshtalt Principles and how they pertain to logo design
Discover how to sell your unused logo designs for maximum profit
Discover how to enter your logo design into Award Competitions
Discover how to submit your logos to get Published in Books!
Adobe Illustrator (or Trial Version) for Mac or Windows.
Scanner or camera to capture sketches for tracing.
Sketching materials - pencil, paper, eraser. (Printable grids provided).
Positive, mature attitude.
Willingness to learn.
So, you've made it this far!
Whether you've tackled my Beginner & Intermediate logo design courses or if you're just ready to jump into the deep end, to discover the gems of advanced logo design, I've got a whole range of logo design wisdom to reveal to you!
We're going to explore the technical depths of advanced logo design skills!
In the course, I'm going to reveal everything from utilisation of grids, transposing them to illustrator, selection of high quality fonts and detailed type manipulation whilst exploring and utilising the almighty Golden Rule in a logo design case study for a luxury watch brand.
You're going to learn how to plan and present professionally and how to use your initiative to conduct in-depth research which you can present to the client and store for your own reference.
This is the very fabric of an advanced logo designer and I'm going to reveal everything to you, so you can can become EXACTLY THAT!
Don't hang around at the lower levels!
Join us at the very heights of Logo Design mentorship and acquire knowledge that will push your skills to the higher levels!
Your future as an Advanced Logo Designer is only a click away! >>
Who this course is for:
Students who have completed my Beginners and Intermediate Logo Design Course.
Students who wish to establish themselves as a Professional Logo Designer.
Budding Corporate Logo Designers.
Students who respect and adhere to the logo design planning process.
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7eD7db0d28dE4536/.Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator - The Advanced Level.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/0b975779697d7d9a/.Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator - The Advanced Level.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ea9f7befd719557C/.Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator - The Advanced Level.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4813214f213258fc/.Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator - The Advanced Level.part4.rar
- Ebooks list page : 40543
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Udemy - Professional Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator (2015)
- 2011-12-15PhotoshopCAFE: Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- 2011-12-14PhotoshopCAFE: Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop - Removed
- 2017-10-20Design Your Own Social Media Logo Icons In Adobe Illustrator
- 2017-09-17Design your own Social Media Logo Icons.in Adobe Illustrator
- 2017-09-17Design your own Social Media Logo Icons in Adobe Illustrator
- 2017-09-16Design your own Social Media Logo Icons in Adobe Illustrator
- 2017-04-27UI Design with Adobe Illustrator: Discover the Ease and Power of Using Illustrator to Design Web Sites and Apps
- 2014-05-02UI Design with Adobe Illustrator: Discover the ease and power of using Illustrator to design Web sites and apps (repost)
- 2013-12-23UI Design with Adobe Illustrator
- 2013-11-08Galileo Design - Adobe Photoshop - The Next Level (GERMAN)
- 2013-11-07Galileo Design - Adobe Photoshop - The Next Level
- 2013-10-30Galileo Design - Adobe Photoshop - The Next Level
- 2013-10-29Galileo Design - Adobe Photoshop - The Next Level
- 2013-09-16UI Design with Adobe Illustrator: Discover the Ease and Power of Using Illustrator to Design Web Sites and Apps
- 2013-09-13UI Design with Adobe Illustrator: Discover the Ease and Power of Using Illustrator to Design Web Sites and Apps
- 2013-08-17UI Design with Adobe Illustrator: Discover the ease and power of using Illustrator to design Web sites and apps (Repost)
- 2013-07-29UI Design with Adobe Illustrator: Discover the ease and power of using Illustrator to design Web sites and apps [Repost]
- 2013-07-16UI Design with Adobe Illustrator
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.