Posted on 2019-12-02, by rizentrop.
This book provides an overview of forensic psychiatry, focusing on the provision of care in Europe as well as the legal and ethical challenges posed by long-term stays in forensic settings. Forensic psychiatric services provide care and treatment for mentally disordered offenders (MDOs) in secure in-patient facilities as well as in the community. These services are high-cost/low-volume services; they pose significant restrictions on patients and hence raise considerable ethical challenges. There is no agreed-upon standard for length of stay (LoS) in secure settings and patients’ detainment periods vary considerably across countries and even within the same jurisdiction. Thus far, little research has been conducted to identify factors associated with length of stay; consequently, it remains unclear how services should be configured to meet the needs of this patient group. This volume fills some of those gaps. Furthermore, it presents new research on factors associated with length of sta
- Ebooks list page : 41975
- 2020-02-22Humane Health Care for Prisoners: Ethical and Legal Challenges
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Global Food Security: Ethical and Legal Challenges
- 2014-02-22Global Food Security: Ethical and Legal Challenges
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Use of Coercive Measures in Forensic Psychiatric Care: Legal, Ethical and Practical Challenges - Removed
- 2012-03-20Cooperative Breeding in Birds: Long Term Studies of Ecology and Behaviour
- 2012-01-13Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships by Charles H. Green - Trust-Based Selling, Using Customer Focus, Build Long, Term Relationships, Charles H. Green
- 2011-12-05Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships by Charles H. Green - Trust-Based Selling, Using Customer Focus, Build Long, Term Relationships, Charles H. Green
- 2011-11-18"Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships" by Charles H. Green
- 2011-08-16Engineering Challenges to the Long-Term Operation of the International Space Station (Compass series)
- 2014-03-14WILEY LONG TERM CONDITIONS NURSING CARE AND MANAGEMENT 2011 RETAIL EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2014-02-26Long Term Conditions: Nursing Care and Management (repost) - Removed
- 2012-03-02Long Term Conditions: Nursing Care and Management - Removed
- 2019-11-24Entrepreneurship and Family Business Vitality: Surviving and Flourishing in the Long Term (Studies on Entrepreneurship, Structural Change and Industrial Dynamics) - Removed
- 2019-01-24System Dynamics and Long-Term Behaviour of Railway Vehicles, Track and Subgrade
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Rational Suicide in the Elderly: Clinical, Ethical, and Sociocultural Aspects - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Long-term Environmental Effects of Offshore Oil and Gas Development
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Rapid Arabic: v. 1: 200 Essential Words and Phrases Anchored into Your Long Term Memory with Great Music (English and Arabic Edition)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Long-Term Conditions: A Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
- 2014-06-17Paediatric Patient and Family-Centred Care: Ethical and Legal Issues - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.