Posted on 2020-02-22, by Germany2020.
Lumen Microservices: Create Services and APIs with Lumen
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.95 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 61 lectures (4 hours, 8 mins) | Language: English
With Lumen by Laravel, build a complete set of PHP microservices and APIs and its security layers using Lumen and OAuth2.
What you'll learn
Build multiple different microservices using Lumen de Laravel
Create a service-oriented architecture from scratch using the Lumen microframework
Implements a complete security system to control access to internal and external architectural services
Feel confident to create and implement service-oriented architectures using Lumen de Laravel
Master the best practices of construction and implementation of a complete architecture oriented to services
Have PHP installed (at least PHP 7.1 is recommended).
A code editor or IDE of preference (any of your choice).
General knowledge of PHP
Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
Install Postman in the system (it will be used to check the operation of the services)
Implement from scratch a complete service-oriented architecture with PHP, using Lumen by Laravel.
Lumen is a PHP microframework based on Laravel (a PHP framework), which makes it ideal to implement microservices along with rapid and light systems.
During this course, I will show you the whole process to implement a service-oriented architecture with PHP and using Lumen; implementing a set of microservices and its interactions. Build the entire security and interaction systems between each microservice. All of that using PHP with Lumen.
So, do not wait any more, and enroll now :)
Why should you take this course?
Because it gives you a detailed view, as in no other course, of a service-oriented architecture that is fully functional and secured using PHP and Lumen.
Because you will be able and confident enough to implement your microservices and architectures using Lumen and PHP.
Because it not only shows you the benefits of microservices and their architectures but also shows you how to solve the challenges that microservices represents
Because it shows you how to secure all the microservices in the architecture and control the access to them
What will you be able to do at the end of the course?
In general, you will be able to implement any microservices architecture you need using PHP and Lumen. You will have a clear idea of how to implement each microservice with Lumen, as well as how the interaction between each of these microservices should be structured, how to build a complete security layer that protects and restricts access to each microservice in the architecture using OAuth2 with Lumen/Laravel Passport along with authenticate users and use different grant types of OAuth2.
You will feel confident to take your path and carry out your projects with all the microservices and components you want with PHP and Lumen.
What will you learn exactly?
Create projects in Lumen by Laravel
Configure and use Lumen easily in your system without complex processes
Use Lumen properly for its ideal purpose: the microservices
Build a fully functional service-oriented architecture from scratch
Use OAuth2 to protect access to your architecture, through Lumen/Laravel Passport
Install and adapt Laravel Passport to Lumen projects
Create access tokens associated with users to handle users data and authorization flows
Authenticate users credentials and restrict access to only valid users if needed
Authorize and use different kinds of access tokens to restrict the action over your resources
Create a complete system of interaction between microservices through HTTP requests with GuzzleHTTP from Lumen
Build fully functional and adequate services with Lumen
Returns and builds standardized JSON responses with Lumen
Separate the components of a service-oriented architecture appropriately
Handle errors and exceptions appropriately to ensure the consistency of the entire architecture
Build and implement, correctly, an API Gateway for your architecture
Centralize the consumption of your service-oriented architecture through an API Gateway with Lumen
And a lot much more. You will have access for life to each class that makes up the course and those that will come later. You also have direct access to me, so you can ask me questions and solve all your doubts.
Do not wait any longer, cheer up and join the course and give free rein to all the possibilities that Lumen offers with a service-oriented architecture.
Who this course is for:
Who wants to start in the world of service-oriented architectures (SOA)
Who seeks to implement fast and light services using the Lumen microframework
Whoever wants to increase the scalability and maintainability of their projects with microservices
Whoever seeks to learn to create and use microservices in a complete architecture
Who seeks to dominate Lumen to implement microservices
Whoever wants to learn how to use Lumen to build complete service-oriented architectures
- Ebooks list page : 42751
- 2019-08-27Udemy - Create Fast RESTful APIs with Lumen and Homestead by Laravel
- 2012-01-28Jump Rope Training For Weight Loss And Toning With Buddy Lee - Removed
- 2020-06-27Create Resume and CV with Zero Graphic and Writing Skills
- 2020-01-01Hands-On RESTful Python Web Services: Develop RESTful web services or APIs with modern Python 3.7, 2nd Edition
- 2019-11-23Create Payslips And Invoices With Pythons
- 2019-11-11Hands-On RESTful Python Web Services: Develop RESTful web services or APIs with modern Python 3.7, 2nd Edition
- 2019-09-27Create payslips and invoices with Python
- 2019-09-16Laravel To Consume Http Services And Apis Definitive Guide
- 2019-08-31Create Payslips And Invoices With Python
- 2019-08-26Create payslips and invoices with Python
- 2019-08-25Create payslips and invoices with Python
- 2019-07-31Laravel to Consume HTTP Services and APIs Definitive Guide
- 2019-02-05Fearless Writing: How to Create Boldly and Write with Confidence
- 2018-09-12Beginning Reactive Programming with Swift: Using RxSwift, Amazon Web Services, and JSON with iOS and macOS
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Got Your Attention?: How to Create Intrigue and Connect with Anyone
- 2017-05-15Learnnode - Learn to build applications and APIs with Node.js
- 2017-05-11Learnnode - Learn to build applications and APIs with Node.js
- 2009-07-24BUZZ: How to Create It and Win with It
- 2009-06-15BUZZ: How to Create It and Win with It
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.