Posted on 2017-05-21, by nobihai.
Lynda Migrating from MVC 5 to ASP NET Core MVC|518.98 MB Description ASP.NET Core is the new cross-platform development framework from Microsoft. Rebuilt from the ground up, ASP.NET Core introduces new features that allow developers to ship their apps to run on Windows, Mac, and Linux machines. In this course, learn how to migrate an existing ASP.NET MVC 5 project to ASP.NET Core MVC to take full advantage of the new features included in .NET Core. Phil Japikse begins by showing how to install and update the .NET Core SDK. He reviews the functionality of the MVC 5 app, explains how to create necessary projects, and discusses migrating static content. Next, he demonstrates how to create a data access layer, complete the server-side migration, set up the HTTP pipeline, add custom items into the dependency injection container, leverage the new project configuration system, and migrate the controllers. Phil then introduces Tag Helpers,one the big new features in ASP.NET Core,and uses them to migrate and simplify the views. Phil also demonstrates how to create and use custom Tag Helpers. To wrap up, he covers working with view components, explaining what they are and why they're helpful. He walks through how to create the server-side view component code, and how to refactor your app and invoke the view component. Topics include: Reviewing the MVC 5 application Creating the data access layer Adding and updating the models Updating the database Completing the server-side migration Configuring the HTTP pipeline Configuring and using dependency injection Migrating the views Creating view components URL:https://www.lynda.com/ASP-NET-MVC-tutorials/Migrating-from-MVC-5-ASP-NET-Core-MVC/560232-2.html
- Ebooks list page : 31556
- 2017-05-15Lynda - Migrating from MVC 5 to ASP.NET Core MVC
- 2017-04-15Migrating Legacy Http Modules To Asp Net Core - Removed
- 2017-03-16Migrating Legacy HTTP Modules to ASP.NET Core - Removed
- 2017-03-10Migrating Legacy HTTP Modules to ASP.NET Core - Removed
- 2009-08-21[request]ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed - Removed
- 2021-07-19Lynda Migrating from ASP NET Web API 2 2 to ASP NET Core-XQZT
- 2019-04-30Lynda Migrating from ASP NET Web API 2 2 to ASP NET Core-XQZT
- 2019-04-10Lynda Migrating from ASP NET Web API 2 2 to ASP NET Core-XQZT
- 2019-04-01Lynda Migrating from ASP NET Web API 2 2 to ASP NET Core-XQZT
- 2019-03-22Lynda Migrating from ASP NET Web API 2 2 to ASP NET Core-XQZT
- 2019-03-15Lynda Migrating from ASP NET Web API 2 2 to ASP NET Core-XQZT
- 2019-03-13Lynda Migrating from ASP NET Web API 2 2 to ASP NET Core-XQZT
- 2017-08-05Lynda - Migrating from ASP.NET Web API 2.2 to ASP.NET Core
- 2020-12-26Mastering ASP.NET Core MVC 3.1 & 5.0 From Scratch Using C#
- 2020-12-22Udemy - Mastering ASP.NET Core MVC 3.1 & 5.0 From Scratch Using C#
- 2019-05-04Lynda - Learning ASP.NET Core MVC
- 2019-01-31Migrating from ASP NET Web API 2 2 to ASP NET Core XQZT
- 2018-01-19Lynda - Learn ASP.NET Core MVC: The Basics
- 2016-12-13Lynda - Learn ASP.NET Core MVC The Basics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.