Posted on 2014-04-27, by manhneovn.
Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools | 409MB
Duration: 1h 02m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x800 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Everyone writes songs in their own way. Some start with a melody or a beat, some start with a lyric. Whatever your starting point, you need to get your ideas down quickly, and then polish them into demos worth presenting to partners, producers, and record labels. Pro Tools can help. It's one of the programs professional musicians and songwriters turn to for writing, recording, and mixing songs. In this short course, David Franz takes you from an initial seed-idea to a great sounding demo song, showing you how to find the best tempo, meter, and key; add in vocals, drums, and hooks; and put together a dynamic mix using effects like EQ, compression, and reverb and delay. These 10 simple steps can guide anyone with an idea and a little musical ability through the process of capturing a song idea before the inspiration fades.
- Ebooks list page : 26482
- 2014-06-11Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-20Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-10Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-08Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-04Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-04Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools with David Franz
- 2014-05-02Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-01Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-01Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools with David Franz
- 2014-04-30Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2014-04-29Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-04-27Lynda - Songwriting in Pro Tools TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2016-08-08Songwriting in Pro Tools with David Franz
- 2016-08-07Songwriting in Pro Tools with David Franz
- 2014-05-20Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-10Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-07Songwriting in Pro Tools with David Franz
- 2014-05-02Songwriting in Pro Tools
- 2014-05-01Songwriting in Pro Tools with David Franz
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.