Posted on 2018-09-13, updated at 2018-11-21, by voska89.
MATLAB Graphical User Interface - GUIDE - Basics to Advanced
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 4 hour | Size: 2.27 GB
Learn from Top Experts in the field, wrap your code with a graphical user interface by using the GUIDE...
What Will I Learn?
Work with a variety of User Interface Elements and be familiar with all of their useful properties
Visualize Data Within The Interface Application
Create Different Kinds of Menus - Toolbar, Menubar, Context Menu
Work with the Handles structure
Validate Incoming Data and Prevent false inputs from the end users
Familiarity with MATLAB Programming - Conditional Statements, Loops
Familiarity with Arrays and Data Types
MATLAB Installed on your Computer
Desire to Learn Something New :)
What You will learn in this course:
You will be intimately familiar with every available tool in the GUIDE Environment
You will know how to work with every available element in the GUIDE Environment and practice it by building two different projects
Work with the handles structure and use it to interact between separate elements
Visualize Data within Your GUI
Validate incoming data from your end users and handle it
Create Toolbar Menus for easier use of the end users
Create Menubars and Context menus, to add even more functionality to your applications
Package your app into a MATLAB App or a Standalone Application that does not require the user to have MATLAB installed
Build Two Big projects, one oriented more towards the interface part of the project and the other oriented more at the "behind the scenes" part
Why to Develop Graphical User Interface?
Often times people judge a book by the cover. And for sure the code that you wrote works flawlessly, but does it have a good looking cover and how easy is it to use it? And if you want your code to be used by people who have no coding skills or at the very least, their skills are not good enough to understand it. Why not wrap your code with an interface that will enable anyone to use it? Let us help you with this!
The Development of a intuitive graphical user interface can make your work more popular, since it will be available to a much broader audience of people, that way it can reach more people, and be valued by more people. The graphical user interface, gives the ability to the end user to use the "point and click" strategy, to work more easily with the software application, so the need for the user to know the actual language in which it was written is eliminated.
Why with MATLAB?
Matlab (Matrix Laboratory) is a programming language of a higher level with interactive development environment, that can satisfy the needs even of the most demanding software developers.
The advantages of MATLAB are:
Specially designed to work with data structures
Built on a modular principle from many different toolboxes, that make specialized functions available for many scientific fields - finances, cartography, numerical biology, data processing, signal processing, parallel calculations and many others)
Platform independent language - it works on any Operating System
It can directly communicate and operate with hardware periphery (sound cards, video cameras, Arduino, DAQ systems and many more)
Gives you the ability to package your code into an (.exe) executable file
Rich documentation with thorough explanations of all of its functions, available both offline in the MATLAB environment itself, and in the MATLAB Central website
Why with MATLAB GUIDE?
GUIDE (Graphical User Interface Development Environment) is a MATLAB integrated working environment that provides instruments and techniques for accelerated, easy and intuitive design and development of GUI for user oriented applications. The approach is straightforward, arrange the user interface elements using the GUIDE Layout Editor, then GUIDE will automatically generate the code behind these elements (Callbacks), which are responsible for the behavior of each of your elements, and finally populate these automatically generated Callbacks with their appropriate behaviors (code), package the app and make it available to the end users.
If you ever wanted to be a movie producer, this is a great opportunity - become the screenwriter of your own graphical user interface and a producer of its implementation. Create the product, share it with the users, and enjoy the end result! Don't be the only one who understands and uses your own code, wrap it in an interface and make it available to the broader audience! As always - Express Yourself!
Who is the target audience?
University Assistants & Professors
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37132
- 2018-11-21MATLAB Graphical User Interface Guide Basics to Advanced
- 2016-10-25Matlab Graphical User Interface using Guide (Codes included)
- 2016-10-21Matlab Graphical User Interface using Guide (Codes included)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] A quick start guide to MATLAB GUI for controlling Arduino: Create Graphical user Interface and command Arduino in few hours.
- 2019-01-31MATLAB Compiler User's Guide
- 2019-01-24Java Swing Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- 2019-01-14MATLAB Coder User's Guide
- 2019-01-10MATLAB Coder User's Guide
- 2018-10-24Java Swing Graphical User Interface GUI
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Android Development Recipes Volume II - Graphical User Interface Component
- 2012-07-13GraphicRiver Rook - GUi - Graphical User Interface - UI Template
- 2012-07-12GraphicRiver Rook - GUi - Graphical User Interface - UI Template
- 2010-02-08Strategic Asset Allocation in Fixed Income Markets: A Matlab based user's guide
- 2008-12-07Strategic Asset Allocation in Fixed Income Markets: A Matlab based user's guide
- 2012-03-20Illustrated Course Guide: Microsoft Access 2010 Advanced By Lisa Friedrichsen
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE SKETCHUP BASICS PART 1 AN INTRODUCTION TO SKETCHUP TEMPLATES USER INTERFACE AND AXES-i...
- 2019-02-28MATLAB Compiler SDK Java User's Guide
- 2019-02-28MATLAB Compiler SDK CC User's Guide
- 2019-02-26MATLAB Compiler SDK Python User's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.