Posted on 2021-04-13, by phaelx.
MCSA: Windows Server 2016 (70-743) Online TrainingThe exam associated with this course has been retired. However, this course still retains value as a training resource.
In this intermediate Microsoft Server 2016 training, Garth Schulte prepares learners to take the 70-743 exam. Assuming you already hold a different MCSA, this is the one exam required to earn the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification.
If you’ve been working on an earlier version of Windows Server for a while — especially if you’ve certified on it — this training will bring you up to speed on Windows Server 2016.
The traditional route for the MCSA: Server 2016 certification is to take three sequential exams, but if you hold a previous MCSA certification, you’re eligible to take this one exam and be fully certified on Server 2016. But even if you don’t plan to earn the certification, Garth covers everything you need to get up and running on Server 2016, from the perspective of someone already familiar with previous versions of Windows Server.
Once you’re done with this Microsoft skills training, you’ll know how to implement Windows server storage and data deduplication. Throughout this course, you’ll learn about storage pools, storage replicas, iSCSI storage, virtual machines, VPNs, network performance optimization, Windows server gateways, and updating and migrating to Windows Server 2016.
For anyone who manages Microsoft servers training, this Server 2016 training can be used for 70-743 exam prep, on-boarding new systems administrators, as part of a team training plan, or to bring systems administrators familiar with previous versions of Windows Server up to speed on Server 2016.Show less
70-743: What You Need to Know
This MCSA: Windows Server 2016 training maps to the Microsoft 70-743 exams objectives, and covers topics including:
Install and maintain Windows Server Core and Windows PowerShell
Implement iSNS, Storage Replica, data deduplication, and iSCSI target and initiator
Install and configure Hyper-V storage and networking
Implement a virtual private network (VPN) and DirectAccess solutions
Configure virtual machine (VM) settings
Deploy and manage Windows containers by using Docker
Implement disaster recovery, failover clustering, and Storage Spaces Direct
Determine how and when to implement software-defined networking (SDN)
Implement and maintain IP Address Management (IPAM)
Migrate servers and workloads from Windows Server 2008 and 2012 to Windows Server 2016
Who Should Take 70-743 Training?
This Server 2016 training is considered associate-level Microsoft training, which means it was designed for systems administrators. This 70-743 course is valuable for new IT professionals with at least a year of experience with Microsoft servers and experienced systems administrators looking to validate their Microsoft skills.
New or aspiring systems administrators. Holding a Windows Server certificate for a previous version may be a prerequisite for taking the 70-743 exam, but it isn’t for taking this course. Which means that new systems administrators who aren’t particularly interested in getting their certificate right away — but still want training and familiarity in Windows Server 2016 — can use this training to great effect. This course could be just what you’re looking for if you want familiarity and confidence with Windows Server 2016 administration.
Experienced systems administrators. IT specialists who have been around for a while know that it doesn’t take long for skills to become stale. Vendors update their products regularly, and it’s all too easy to fall behind. MCSA: Upgrading Your Skills to Server 2016 training offers systems administrators experienced with slightly outdated technologies a way to update their skills and make their Microsoft server skills current.
Size: 3.7 GB
- Ebooks list page : 47209
- 2021-03-10CBT Nuggets - MCSA Windows Server 2016 (70-743) - Removed
- 2021-03-09CBT Nuggets - MCSA Windows Server 2016 (70-743) - Removed
- 2019-12-23MCSA Windows Server 2016 Complete Study Guide: Exam 70-740, Exam 70-741, Exam 70-742 and Composite Upgrade Exam 70-743 Ed 2
- 2019-01-15MCSA Windows Server 2016 Practice Tests Exam 70-740, Exam 70-741, Exam 70-742, and Exam 70-743
- 2019-01-10MCSA Windows Server 2016 Practice Tests Exam 70-740, Exam 70-741, Exam 70-742, and Exam 70-743
- 2018-12-21MCSA Windows Server 2016 Practice Tests Exam 70-740, Exam 70-741, Exam 70-742, and Exam 70-743
- 2018-12-20MCSA Windows Server 2016 Practice Tests: Exam 70-740, Exam 70-741, Exam 70-742, and Exam 70-743
- 2020-04-08MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certification Guide: Exam 70-741: The ultimate guide to becoming MCSA certified
- 2020-04-01MCSA Windows Server 2016 (70-740) (70-741) (70-741) Course Udemy
- 2020-03-05Mcsa Windows Server 2016 Complete Study Guide
- 2020-01-12MCSA Windows Server 2016 Study Guide: Exam 70-741 Ed 2
- 2019-07-18Udemy Mcsa Windows Server 2016 (70 740) Course
- 2019-07-09Mcsa Windows Server 2016 (70 740) Course
- 2019-03-11MCSA Windows Server 2016 (70-740) Course
- 2019-02-24Udemy - MCSA Windows Server 2016 (70-740) Course
- 2019-02-19Udemy - MCSA Windows Server 2016 (70-740) Course
- 2018-11-21Microsoft Course 20743C Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2016
- 2018-07-14MCSA Windows Server 2016 Study Guide Exam 70-742
- 2018-07-12MCSA Windows Server 2016 Study Guide: Exam 70-742
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.